Chapter 5: Welcome Home

Song of the chapter is: Second Chance by Shinedown because leaving home and moving in with Niall is Amberlynn's second chance. The gif on the side is what Amberlynn does to Niall.

"We have safely landed in London." The pilot said. "Please remove your seat belts, and you're carry on luggage, and exit the plane in an orderly fashion. Thank you for choosing us. It's been a pleasure flying with you." Zayn scoffed when the pilot stopped speaking.

"Safely?" He said. We all looked at each other and laughed.

"It was safe for us." I said as we grabbed our carry-ons, and walked off the plane. The boxes of my stuff were being transferred from the plane to those luggage cart things. We had to wait until all of my stuff was loaded before we could go.

"Just not for her." Louis said, and I followed his stony gaze, and found the girl from the plane who had insulted Niall. She was glaring at me. I rolled my eyes, and looked away.

"Don't pay attention to her." Liam said. When my stuff was all loaded, we started towards the doors of the airport. We had to walk past her to get to the doors. She kept glaring at me as we passed her.

"I still say he's ugly and untalented." She sneered.

"Keep walking." Niall mumbled in my ear. It was hard to resist turning around and slamming her face into the pavement, but I did because Niall wanted me to.

"And just so you know, I could have kicked your ass any day!" She called after me. I spun around, my eyes wide.

"Oh, really? Round two then!" I started towards her, and arms wrapped around my waist.

"Oh, no you don't." Harry said. I stood there, Harry's arms wrapped tight around me, contemplating how to get free. I was totally tensed up. Niall took my hand, and I relaxed some. I looked into his bright blue eyes, and relaxed even more.

"You got her already." He said. "As much as I would love to see what happened on the plane again, I don't want to see you go to jail." I laughed.

"Alright." I said. Harry removed his arms form around my waist. Niall kept my hand, and we started walking again. The airport was full of people, so the boys pulled hoods over their heads, and put on sun glasses. We had a few security guards walking with us too just in case. Finally, we made it to the parking lot. My stuff was loaded into a truck, and the six of climbed into a van.

Someone drove us to the boys complex, the truck full of my stuff following behind us. I sat in a seat between Niall and Harry. The van stopped. Niall smiled at me.

"You ready?" Niall asked me. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Absolutely. Let's do this." I answered. We removed our seat belts. Liam leaned forward, and slid the door open. He stepped out of the van. Louis and Zayn followed behind him.

"Come on." Niall said. He exited the van, and then turned back to look at me. "Are you coming?" I looked to Harry, who still waited in his seat. He nudged me lightly with his elbow, and I turned back to Niall. I got up, and moved to the door. I stepped down, and stared at up at the building in front of me.

"Wow." I whispered. I was in complete awe.

"Welcome home, Amberlynn." Niall said. I smiled. I liked the sound of that: Home. With Niall and the boys. I looked over at Niall, questioning him with my eyes if I could go in. "Go ahead." He said. I ran forward, stopping when I got to the door, my hand on the knob. Louis came up to me and handed me a key before going back to the others.

I stuck the key in the lock, and turned it over. The lock clicked, and I twisted the knob, pushing the door open. I looked inside, seeing only a staircase and a few doors, but everything was so grand and beautiful. I turned my head back to the boys. They nodded encouragingly, and waved for me to go in. I looked back to the door, and stepped over the thresh hold. I looked around in awe for a few minutes before the boys joined me.