eleven

"It's me

"It's me." Ryan knocks on the door, waiting for Brendon to open up so he can tell him the good news.

Ryan's parents just left for the airport, and Gavin and Britton left almost immediately after their parents did. Britton asked Ryan if he was gonna go see Brendon, to which Ryan replied "no, I'm not feeling good. Gonna go nap."

Britton left without another word, probably going to hangout with Spencer, and Gavin was already gone, no where to be seen, and Ryan ran down the stairs, smiling from ear to ear.

The door opens, and Brendon peeks his head out. Ryan pushes the door open, closing it behind him and he cups Brendon's cheeks, pressing his lips against Brendon's.

"Happy to see me?" Brendon asks happily, breaking the kiss.

"My parents are gone." Ryan grins, kissing Brendon again. "They're flying to New York."

"Really?" Brendon's eyes light up and Ryan nods. "That's awesome."

"Gavin and Britton left, so it's just us here." Ryan snakes his hand to the back of Brendon's head, tangling his fingers into Brendon's hair, while his other hand grips Brendon's hip.

Brendon wraps his arms around Ryan's neck and Ryan steps forward, pushing Brendon back as he leads them to the bed. Brendon's knees bend when they reach the bed, and as he lies down on his back, Ryan lies on top of Brendon, releasing the brown locks from his fingers and he moves his hand from Brendon's neck, down his shoulder, to Brendon's stomach, until he gets to the hem of Brendon's t-shirt. Ryan pulls the shirt off of Brendon and drops it on the bed next to them. 

Ryan kisses Brendon's jaw, moving to his neck, and Brendon's head presses into the mattress.

"Can I top?" Brendon asks in a nearly breathless tone. Ryan continues kissing Brendon's neck as he hums in a disapproving manner. "Come on, please?"

"No," Ryan says with a hint of laughter in his voice. "I have plans."

Brendon snorts.

"What plans?" He asks, pulling away from Ryan to look at him.

Ryan looks back and forth from Brendon's eyes and lips, and he leans down, pressing a kiss to Brendon's mouth.

"You'll just have to find out." Ryan answers, and Brendon holds back a moan.

Ryan moves off of Brendon and takes off his clothes, while Brendon quickly takes off the shorts he's wearing. He moves to lie his head on the pillows and Ryan climbs back on top of him, their lips meeting in a slow kiss.

"Can't you just tell me?" Brendon asks quietly.

"Be patient." Ryan replies, and he moves his lips to Brendon's jaw, down to his neck and Brendon's heart rate picks up a bit when Ryan keeps moving down, placing kisses to his chest and stomach, and he stops right at Brendon's shaven pubic area.