six

THIS DAMN SONG!

---

"Do you wanna top or bottom?" Brendon breaks the kiss and looks down at me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Do I wanna what?" I ask in confusion.

"If you top then you'll fuck me and if you bottom then I'll fuck you." Oh. Oh, okay.

Brendon keeps staring at me, waiting for an answer and I honestly don't know what to say at this point. I didn't know there were names for these things.

"Okay." Brendon gets off of me and pulls something out from under his bed. He sets a box on top of his bed and takes the top off of it. Inside of it I see a clear bottle with a blue cap, a box of condoms, and a... vibrator? "I'll bottom. We already don't have a lot of time so prepping you wouldn't be much of an option." He picks up the box of condoms and tears it open, taking the packets out of the box and throwing the empty box into the trashcan. Brendon rips one of the packets off of the rest of them and he picks up the clear bottle. Lube. "I don't need much prepping. I'm used to it."

My eyes move back to the vibrator in the box and I wonder if that's what he means or if he has a fuck buddy. I wanna ask but I'd rather not know.

"But won't it hurt?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"It does a little at first but I do it to myself a lot so I know how to make myself comfortable until it stops hurting."

"So you use that then?" I point to the purple vibrator and Brendon chuckles and grins. He puts the box away and stands back up to take off his pants and boxers. I stare at his dick like I've never seen one before. Well I've never seen one in person, if that counts.

"Yes, I use my vibrator. Probably more than I should." I hum and try to look away from his hard on but I can't do it. He moves away from me and walks over to his iPod and he scrolls through the list.

Now my eyes are on his ass. It looks big in his jeans but I didn't realize how big it actually is. Not that it's a bad thing because I love asses and Brendon's got a nice one.

A song plays over the speakers and Brendon comes back to the bed.

"You gonna take those off? We're on limited time here." He grins and taps his wrist as if he were wearing a watch.

I slowly stand up and pull my pants and boxers off and I sit back down on his bed.

Brendon is back in front of me and he pushes me down on his bed again and climbs on top of me, his lips finding mine quickly and he pushes his crotch against mine. He's moaning softly and grinding down on me and I reach down with my right hand, grab his ass and squeeze it. His moans get a littler louder and he repositions himself so he's straddling me instead of lying between my legs.

He breaks the kiss with a loud pop and sits up on my hips. I look down and his dick is harder than before, laying on my lower stomach. Brendon reaches over and grabs the lube and condom. He scoots himself down on my thighs and I feel a little self conscious now because he can see my cock. He tears the condom wrapper open with his teeth and his other hand grabs my length and he pumps his fist up and down on me. I close my eyes and roll my head back. He keeps doing it for a few more seconds and then I feel the condom being rolled down on me.

Brendon pops the cap on the lube and pours some in his hand then rubbing it on the condom. He pours more in his hand and I widen my eyes when he reaches behind himself. His eyes flutter shut and his head falls back some. A few seconds later, he wipes his hand on the blanket and scoots back up to straddle me.

"You don't have to move," he says, reaching behind himself again. He grabs my dick and makes it stand up. Brendon starts to lower himself on me and I feel the tip of my cock being squeezed. "and if you're about to come, don't tell me." I nod and he continues with what he's doing.