My brothers in a band with four other guys... They're HOT {7}

The light flicked on brightly. Stunned, I blinked a few times to watch Jayden walking out the room still pinching his nose.

"Well, Ez, I've been wanting to do that for god knows how long." Hayden replied, offering his hand to pull me up.

"Oh, sorry." I muttered, rubbing my eyes.

"It's alright-" he got cut off by his phone buzzing.

"Hello?...yes...now?...why?...okay never mind....we're on our way!"

"that was...?" I asked, swinging off the bed and grabbing the bottle of water on the side.

"Oh, your brother. He wants us to go to his room, there's a small amount of trouble between. Well just the Asher thing." He smiled and gestured for me to follow him.

*************************

The door swung open, revealing a blood covered Jayden. Hayden and Ezmirelda.

"What happened?" Chase asked Jayden.

"That bitch,." he muttered, leaning against the arm of Ashers chair and pointing to Ezmirelda.

"WHAT?!" Chase bellowed, taking a threatening step closer, and stopped when Drachen signalled to stop.

"She fucking head butted me!" his voice was louder and muffled, maybe his nose was broken?

All eyes turned to Ezmirelda, who simply shrugged and pulled out her ipod.

"Yeah, well maybe you shouldn't be trying to kiss her while she slept!" Hayden muttered.

"He tried that? While she slept?" I asked, no one seemed to hear me.

"YOU WHAT?" Chase and Drachen yelled.

"MY SISTER?" Drachen carried on.

"Why did you have to tell them you prick?!" Jayden shouted at Hayden.

"Because they needed to know!" he stormed at Jayden, holding him against the wall, over-turning a coffee table on the way.

Arms and leg were spewing everywhere. I checked over to Ezmirelda, who was still on her ipod, but watching silently.

It took both Drachen, Chase and Danny to pull them apart.

"OUT! All of you!" Drachen bellowed. "not you petal." He said as I stood up. "Not you either Ez, or you Chase, everyone OUT NOW!"

I sat back down, the same time Ezmierlda slid down the wall and brought her legs to her chest cranking up the volume of her ipod up. Brokencyde, she was listening to brokencyde, I love them! I felt a smile on my lips.

+++++++++++I carried on from 6, it seemed more relavent <3