My brothers in a band with four other guys... They're HOT. (6.5)

THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL PART 6.

HOWVER I LOST IT, SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT ONE I SHOULD CARRY ON FROM.

THEREFORE, YOU GUYS HAVE TOT TELL ME

EITHER TO DO THIS ONE OR THE THE OTHER ONE.

PLEASE COMMENT OTHERWISE I HAVE TO STOP WRITING COMPLETELY OKAY?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ezmirelda!"

"Ezzy."

"Ez."

"Is she alright?"

"I don't know?"

"Did she faint?"

"Should we call the thingy?"

"What bloody thingy?"

"Yano the ermm thing!"

"NO! I don't have any bloody clue what your chatting about!"

"He means 911 you wang!"

"Oh..."

"Well Should we?"

"ERRRR!

"WELL ANSWER!"

"GUYS! SHUT THE HELL UP, YEAH?"

Everyone turned to me, panicked expressions masked there faces in the light of the Limo.

"Petal?" Drachen murmured at me.

"She's just sleeping. I can feel her breathing." I replied.

No one said anything, they carried on staring at me, with Ezmireldas' head in my lap.

"She's not use to this is she?" I said. "It's been a busy two days for her. She over loaded with information, she had a late night, she got up early. We stood at signing doing nothing for God know how long! She's been told she cant see her parents for what? Two years? She's like the only girl, other than me but I don't count in the way we're talking about." I stopped to breathe for a second. No one said anything, so I continued.

"Guys, nothing else is happening today, right?"

They all shook there heads.

"Just take us home please."

"Petal," Drachen said, "baby, we don't have a home."

"WELL THAT'S A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR!" I yelled.

Ezmirelda stirred I'm my lap then turned over.

I lowed my voice and started again. "take us to the hotel then, you guys go out if you want, just take us back."

The rest of the ride back was silent.

"who's staying with her?" I asked, looking round at blank faces.

"Dude, shes your sister." Danny muttered.

"Yeah, well I gotta take Petal somewhere." I replied carrying Ez to her room.

"Okay, I'll stay." Danny replied, "what? I haven't spoke to her yet." He smiled and opened her door with the key card we'd taken out of her purse.

"Oh and Danny, no-"

"Dude! I know, 'no funny business' I'm not that dumb!" He said, cutting me off, "all I'm gonna do is sit in the lounge, while she sleeps in the bedroom."

He smiled.

God I think he's the only guy I trust not to hit on her without her permission, or mine. He's brilliant, loyal friend.

"Alright, man. I'm gonna call you when Petal and I get back, to check if shes awake, okay?" I mutter, gently placing Ez on the bed.

"Of course, dude." We fist pounded and left the room shutting the bedroom door behind us.

"what are you going to do?" I asked.

"Erm, write a song? One with a bit of scream. NO, not heavy scream just a little bit of it. Play solitaire, buy a hat, and invite one of the guys to play that game where you try and through card in a hat." He huffed as he flopped into an arm chair. "Don't worry, no drums, I'll be quite and I will not leave, unless I need a piss then I'm off to the bathroom, if she wants food, I'll call room service."

"Thanks. You are the man." I joked, patted him on the back and left.

"Are you okay, baby?" Petal asked as I opened her car door.

"Yes. Why?" I muttered, closing her door and getting into my side.

"Its just your real quite at the moment, ever since Ezmeirelda passed out from a lack of sleep."

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." I replied, taking her hand while I drove.

"So am I baby, so I am." Sighing, she stared out the window.

"Petal, if it's a yes or a no. Whatever the doctor says, I will never stop loving you. What the doctor say will not change anything." I switched off the engine, kissed her cheek and we got out the car.

Petal stared at the hospital doors in awe, "I'm scared." She whispered.

"I know you are. But it's now or never." I said taking her hand.