My brothers in a band with four other guys... They are HOT! {6}

"Asher can you-"

"Asher. Is it true?"

"Asher, tell us more!"

Asher this, Asher that's all we heard from reporters after half a second of pure silence.

"We need to get out." Drachen muttered.

And trust me, we didn't need telling twice. We grabs our stuff and ran for the back door.

"Hey, Uh, manager! Get security to keep them away!" Hayden and Jayden yelled at the manger I think.

"Well, how nice of you inform me that Asher was... uh, bisexual." I muttered leaning on my brothers shoulder, I didn't realise how tired I was until I closed my eyes just to rest them. Only for a minute, well last night... Well I just didn't get much sleep.

"it wasn't that we didn't want to tell you, we just wasn't sure when or how or if you'd be alright with it." Petal whispered, was it Petal? It might have been the wind? Well it was a pretty noise.

Wait, what did it say again? Hmm, I'm sleepy. I wont fall asleep...

"Ezmirelda!"

"Ezzy."

"Ez."

"Is she alright?"

"I don't know?"

"Did she faint?"

"Should we call the thingy?"

"What bloody thingy?"

"Yano the ermm thing!"

"NO! I don't have any bloody clue what your chatting about!"

"He means 911 you wang!"

"Oh..."

"Well Should we?"

"ERRRR!

"WELL ANSWER!"

"GUYS! SHUT THE HELL UP, YEAH?"

Everyone turned to me, panicked expressions masked there faces in the light of the Limo.

"Petal?" Drachen murmured at me.

"She's just sleeping. I can feel her breathing." I replied.

No one said anything, they carried on staring at me, with Ezmireldas' head in my lap.

"She's not use to this is she?" I said. "It's been a busy two days for her. She over loaded with information, she had a late night, she got up early. We stood at signing doing nothing for God know how long! She's been told she cant see her parents for what? Two years? She's like the only girl, other than me but I don't count in the way we're talking about." I stopped to breathe for a second. No one said anything, so I continued.

"Guys, nothing else is happening today, right?"

They all shook there heads.

"Just take us home please."

"Petal," Drachen said, "baby, we don't have a home."

"WELL THAT'S A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR!" I yelled.

Ezmirelda stirred I'm my lap then turned over.

I lowed my voice and started again. "take us to the hotel then, you guys go out if you want, just take us back."

The rest of the ride back was silent.

When we got to the hotel, Hayden and Jayden took Ezmirelda to her room, and they are supposedly staying with her.

I went with Asher, Chase and Drachen to our room.

"Seriously dude, how was I meant to know she would show up?" I heard Asher snap at Drachen when I returned to the room.

"I don't know! I hate that bitch!" Drachen muttered.

I walked over to join Drachen on the love seat, he greeted my by holing my hand. He didn't take his eyes off of Asher who was sitting oppisit in the arm chair. I gazed up at Chase, who was leaning his shoulder against the archway that lead to the kitchen, he nodded and silenced me by placing his finger to his lips.

The room was quite, well it was... "GAHH!"

I swear I jumped out of my skin at Drachens violent out burst as he hit the cushion on the couch. "How could you be so stupid, man?"

"What? Me?" Asher asked shocked.

"Yes you, you- you- MORON!"

. * . * . *

"MORON!"

I suddenly work up, what was that? Who yelled? Where am I?

Oh, crud! I have no idea where I am!

I freaked out, I didn't recognised my surroundings. I was laying on a bed, I could feel soft silk on my arms, caressing my skin gently. But where am I?

I didn't dare open my eyes, just in case.

So instead, I sat up at the speed on light.

Wooooo, made my head spin.

OUCH! CRUD! PAINFULLLLLLLLLL!

WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST HEAD BUTT?

GOSH! THAT HURT!"

"SHIT." A male voice yelled close to my face, and a snicker from the other side.

I opened my eyes to look a two familiar faces.

Well, one covered was covered in blood pinching his nose.

Sorry, short <33

*loves*