My brothers in a band with four other guys... They're HOT! {9}

*Ezmirelda...*

I scanner through suitcase after suitcase for a dress for tonight. I didn't know where Chase was taking me, so I was guessing blindly on what to wear.

"Ez. How long do you want to take?" Chase yelled, sitting in the living room of my hotel room.

"If you told me where we are going I would have been ready by now." I replied.

"How about I help you?" He chuckled.

I looked down at myself, checking my reflections in the mirror. "No." I sighed, "I'll just find a dress."

"Okay, hurry up then."

***

"Well Hello Mr Woollard." Said a small waitress, standing at the doors of the restaurant. "I have a reservation for two... But I can see there is only one of you..." She drifted off as I walked around him, so I could be seen. "Oh never mind then." she sneered at me evilly.

"Right this way." She muttered, leading us to a two-seater table at the back, away from people.

Everyone stared as we walked past, so it seems that the band was a lot more famous than I thought. I wonder what I had gotten myself into my touring with them.

"Here are you menus, and I'll be over when your ready to order." she muttered, glancing at me again and walking off.

"So..." Chase said.

"So..." I repeated.

And it leads into minutes of silence.

"Are we seriously going to sit here like this?" I asked. "we haven't spoke since..."

"We haven't really had time have we, babe?" He muttered, looking around the room. Most people we're watching us, teenage girls at him. And boys and men of all kind at me, but I was used to the attention on boys and men come to think of it, but I shuddered all the same.

"Chase," I muttered.

"mhmm...?" Chase was trying to look good to all the people around.

I sighed, Chase already seemed to care a lot about his image than he did me.

"Chase. Do not call me babe. I don't care if you want to look good for these people, just don't call me babe." I snapped, under my breathe, "we'll talk about this subject when we get home, somewhere that you can be real."

"Ezmirelda." he seemed to noticed he done something wrong, "it just... Okay we'll talk later." He shook his head and smiled, "Ezmirelda, lets just eat and look good."

He must of noticed my expression, "no not for that reason. I need to look good. You need to look good for your Father. Lets just be happy and serious later?"

"Okay, fine." I muttered.

After that, we chatted about some very random things. Things I cant even remember; they had no reason or relevance to anything. We laughed, joked and smiled. Me and Chase, we had to act like everything was fine. But everything wasn't fine was it? Well least we seemed happy on the outside, but were dying on the inside.

Well, I was dying on the inside anyway, I don't know how he felt. Actually I don't how I felt, all I knew was that I was hurting, hurting badly. How many times was I going to let him hurt me? And in answer to that question, I'm just going to have to wait, aren't I?

Chase lifted a muscular, tanned arm and gestured to the waitress who came scuttling over to his aid. "Yes mrsirchasewoollard?!" She blurted. I have to give her props for not screaming. "sorry."

"Can we have the check please?" I asked, seeing Chase's face with a smug look across it.

"Yeah! Of course Ezmirelda." She replied, "oh I mean Miss Duske." She curtsied and ran off.

"She new my name?" Shocked, I asked Chase as if he held all the answers to the unanswered questions in his hands.

"I don't know... fanatic?" He didn't sound bothered, it seemed as if all he wanted to do was go home. Well, what was our home: A hotel room.

"Well." I muttered, as I set foot into my hotel room. "Talk."

"Ezmirelda," Chase walked into the mini kitchen, "What do you want to drink?"

"Do not try and changed the subject to something you know more about." I snapped, then added. "Red wine, I've never really liked white."

Chase chuckled, and poured the drinks. One in either hand, he walked into the lounge room placing a glass in front of me, and one in front of him. He padded back to the kitchen, bring the bottle this time.

"I wasn't changing the subject Ezmirelda," his voice was as soft as velvet, "I just wanted to quench your thirst. See, I was really thinking of you when I asked if you wanted a drink."

"Okay, now I have a beverage in front of me, I think its time you talk."

"It wasn't that I didn't want to talk to you. Its just I didn't know how or what to say." Chase stared.

"Okay..." I saw his point, I had no idea what I was suppose to say to him.

"I mean. If you want to keep doing this, how do you want to go about this?"

"Well..." I had no idea how to continue, "well, its too early to tell Drachen about any of this. So I suppose, if we carry on doing whatever we're doing. Its got to be secretive, right?"

"Yeah, I suppose." He muttered.

There was a long pause. There was a space between us that was full of words we had said, and words we haven't and most likely never will say. A gap of not knowing. Not knowing anything.

Chase was the one to break the silence, "Ezmirelda?" He asked, I could feel his eyes on my face, but I kept my eyes cast on my glass, nearly empty now. "Ez, what are we doing?" He whispered, so softly I didn't know I heard.

"That." I said. "Is a very good question." I muttered, pouring myself another glass and swirling it around and around.

"Ezmirelda, look at me."

"What do you want Chase?" I asked, raising my eyes into his, amazing hypnotic stare.

"This."

It felt like every cell in my body was on fire, a chemical reaction happened as soon as his mouth hit mine.

Moving closer to him, his lips left mine and trailed down my neck all the way to my breasts, leaving an fiery ice trail wherever they had been.

His arms were around the small of my back, pushing me closer to his body. My arms snaked around his neck, balling fists around his shaggy black hair that tickled my neck. Without knowing, he was laying on top of me on the sofa.

Weather this was love of lust, I didn't know and in the moment of shear pleasure I didn't care what it was, I didn't mind. I just knew I have a pretty hot guy on top of me and we was about to have sex, again.

"We can't." I gasped, "not here."

My dress was already off, and his hand down my panties.

Moaning, I fumbled to unzip his jeans. I could already feel that he was hard, when I reached his underwear.

With hardly help, I managed to rip his top off. I didn't meant to actually mean to rip it, but I didn't want his hand to stop what it was doing, I really didn't.

"Yeah, did you lock the door." He panted, my hand was still massaging his package.

"I-" But I couldn't finish.

"No. She did not lock the door Chase."

Staring up at the figure in our door way, and the audience we had. We both whispered "Shit." Looked like I had started to swear again.