Alpha Bloodlines Chapt 1 (Picture of Trey)

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright. 

......................................................................................................................................................................

Hey, this is my first ever story i have posted on here, i read a lot tend to write stuff just for fun so i thought i would put it out there and be brave for a change.........

hope you like it, i would be really grateful for some comments anything helps, tell me if this sucks!!!!

thanks Kirsty 

................................................................................................................................................

************** Picture of Trey ----------------------------------->

Chapter 1

I glanced over to see he was still asleep, I pulled the cover back off of me slowly trying desperately not to wake him. He didn't move so I held my breath as I scooted to the edge of the bed wincing as I moved my legs. They were aching bad today, I glanced over at Trey as I climbed out of the bed. Oh god please don't wake up! I gritted my teeth and tried desperately not to step on any squeaky floorboards as I tip toed over to the chair to grab my clothes and slipped into the hallway naked praying that none of his boys were up so early and would see me. That would be really bad for both me and them!

I pulled on my jeans and black vest top and made my way downstairs quickly grabbing a juice box and granola bar before heading to my car. He was gonna be mad that I left without saying goodbye but I really needed to go to classes today, I had a test coming up and I couldn't fail, not again, this was already a re-sit. I sped to off to school praying I wouldn't be late again, I really could do without another detention!

I met my best friend in the world in the car park. Melissa Porter was the best friend a girl could ask for, supportive, loyal, funny and kind. She was also gorgeous with poker straight blonde hair that hung just past her shoulders with the tips dyed a shocking cherry red. She had big blue eyes and was always smiling, she was around 5 foot 5 just a little shorter than me and was stick thin even though she ate like a horse. I on the other hand was about 5 foot 7 with a curvy figure which I hated, I had plain brown hair that was just above my shoulders and brown eyes and was totally average, well maybe not even that.

"Hey Brook" she said as she threw her arms around me happily, I winced as she touched my sore back but worked hard not to show it.

"Hey Mel" I said grinning.

"You stay at Trey's last night?" she asked curiously, I nodded and looked down at myself.

"That obvious huh?" I asked looking over my clothes that I had thrown on in less than a minute flat.

She laughed "You wore that yesterday, dirty stop out" she said teasingly as she linked her arm through mine and we started walking off to classes.

"So what, no one'll notice, who cares" I said shrugging.

She grinned, "Whatever tramp, guess what?" she said skipping along excitedly.

"What?" I asked grinning, what the hell is she so excited about? She only gets this excited about shopping, boys and oh no! "Not a party" I said grimacing.

She nodded happily, "My brothers best friend is having a party on Saturday and I scored us invites!" she said practically bouncing on the spot. I rolled my eyes, as if Trey would let me go to a party without him.