Alpha Bloodlines chapt 22

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

..........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey Guys

This one is a little short!!!

Hope you like it COMMENT and VOTE!!!

I haven't finished the next chapter yet but voting will make me write faster!!! =D

Kirsty

Recap....(Brook's POV)

He smiled and lowered his gun, I must have passed the test, I felt the panic start to recede slightly. "Choose either your Mom or Dad to go free" he said quietly. "My Mom" I said quickly, Dom was still unconscious, I prayed he would understand when he woke up and found out I had chosen my Mom's freedom over his, I think he would. Trey smiled and raised the gun, "Say bye to Daddy Brook" he said grinning at me. What the hell? He wouldn't. He snapped his head round and shot Dom right in the face.

Chapter 22

Scott's POV

I pulled up outside Jay's a little before half past six, his car was there so at least he was back from the barbeque already, mind you I had a key anyway so it's not like I would have been waiting outside for him. I jumped out and walked to the door, it was open already. "Jay? Brook?" I called as I let myself in. Jay's stuff was everywhere, literally, everything that should be in a cupboard or drawer was now over the floor, his sofa was on it's side the table smashed up. What the fuck? I tensed ready to shift, I backed up against the wall listening to see if there was anyone in the house, I couldn't hear anything at all.

I snapped open my phone and called him quickly, what the hell's happened? Had he been robbed or something? I ran round the house as I listened to his phone go straight to voice mail. "Jay, what the hell's happened at your house man? Seriously call me as soon as you get this" I said snapping the phone shut, I tried Brook then her Mom but they all went straight to voice mail. The house was empty, there was a smell I didn't recognise, I didn't know the person that had been here.

I made my way outside, "JAY" I shouted hoping he would hear if he was in the woods or something. His car was here he couldn't be far, I glanced up at his car and noticed the passenger door was open, I'd parked on the other side so I didn't notice before. Why the hell would he leave his door open? I jogged over to see that he'd even left the keys to his house and car just lying on the ground.

This was seriously weird, had something happened? SHIT! Trey's been here I'd bet my life on it! I grabbed my phone and called my Dad, as I ran back to my car, I had no idea where this Trey guy lived. My Dad answered just as I was about to give up, I pulled out of the drive and sped back down the road, "Dad, something's happened, I've just been to Jay's and he's not there, the place is a mess, I think Trey's been there, I can't find Jay or Brook" I said desperately as I floored the gas pedal.

"What? Shit! We need to go there, where are you now?" he asked.

"I'm going to Christian's I don't think where this fucker lives, I'll pick up Christian and I'll come and get you" I said snapping the phone shut. Shit this was bad, this was really bad. If Trey had Jay and Brook, they'd probably be dead already from what Jay said he was threatening to do to them. But we needed to try, he was my best friend. I pulled up at Christian's praying he'd be home.

Jayden's POV

"Say bye to Daddy Brook" Trey said sneering at her as he raised the gun to point at Dom, she was looking at him shocked, she didn't think he would do it. He looked round and shot Dom right in the face, the sound of the gun made me jump slightly and I started thrashing in the chair again. Brook screamed a shrill agonising scream that ripped my heart out, she was killing me, why the hell did she not get in the car and drive away when I said go? How the hell could she make me watch this now?