Alpha Bloodlines chapt 8

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Hey, next chap for you! I know it's another short one, Brook's POV is next chap and I was gonna combine the two into one chapter but it was just too long I thought people would get bored!!!

Anyway please COMMENT and VOTE and if your like it a lot maybe FAN????

Thanks Kirsty xx

Recap......

God I was getting cold again! I could feel the heat seeping out of his body so I scooted closer to him, "I'm cold" I said quietly, he smiled and closed the distance between us wrapping his arm around me tightly. I rested my head on his shoulder and yawned again, "So what about your hates?" I asked closing my eyes again, "Well I don't really hate anything, I dislike rats but I don't hate them, I don't like flying too much but I can cope with it, I don't like" he said but I didn't hear anymore, he was just too comfortable and warm and safe.

...............................................................................................................................................................

Chapter 8

Jayden's POV

I woke up with a really stiff neck, I moved my head up from the funny angle where I had fallen asleep sitting up on the couch and looked down at the angel in my arms. She was still sound asleep, curled into me happily, I smiled at how beautiful she was, she looked so peaceful and perfect. I glanced at my watch, it was just before six around about the time I usually woke up, it didn't matter what time I went to bed I only really slept for five hours at the most and was always awake by six am. It was a male shifter thing, like an internal body clock I guess, we all needed less sleep than humans, female shifters could sleep for longer. I guess it was something to do with the male being the provider, so I guess the wolf would go out looking for food for his mate, something like that anyway I don't know.

I brushed her hair away from her face, god how the hell am I gonna pull this off just being friends with her? My whole body was screaming for her, but if it was either put myself through agony of watching her with someone else everyday just so I could be close to her or cut her out of my life completely. There was only really one option, and although it would hurt like hell and be the hardest thing I will ever have to do, the other option would kill me, I know it would.

I had to be around her, I told her last night I would find someone else later on but that just wasn't gonna happen. I wouldn't even be able to look at another girl now, she was my everything, it was either her or no one, that's what a mating was, a pairing for life. It's typical of me though to choose someone who I can't be with. I decide never to get mated then end up mating with a girl I shouldn't even be able to mate with in the first place, the bond turns out to be one sided so she doesn't feel anything for me, and on top of that she has a serious boyfriend! Fuck my life!

I heard someone coming down the stairs, I glanced over my shoulder to see Scott look over. I smiled sadly and moved so I could grip her tighter, I moved my body off of the couch and eased her down onto her back as I slipped my arm out from under her. I stood up and looked at her, hating the fact that I had to leave but I had left a raging party at my house last night, I dread to think of what the place will look like today! My wolf growled, he didn't want to leave her, especially with Scott now that I knew he wanted her. I bent down and kissed her forehead, ignoring the blast of desire that pulsed over me making me want to rip her clothes off and take her right on the couch.

I stood up and walked into the kitchen to talk to Scott. "Hey" I said a little sheepishly, he smiled but it didn't quite reach his eyes, I wasn't forgiven.