Alpha Bloodlines Epilogue

Copyright © 2010 kirsty1000

Any unauthorised broadcasting and or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys,

So this is the last chapter of Alpha Bloodlines - I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I did!!!

(Thanks to locknkey for her help and encouragement with the chapter

Anyway enjoy!

Kirsty

Epilogue

Brook's POV

Jayden and I had been mated for three perfect years today. Jay had finally qualified as a lawyer even though he hated doing it, he hasn't done one case since he qualified. At the same time as qualifying as a lawyer he qualified as a mechanic and has set up a little business for himself which he loves. He buys run down old classic cars and fixes them up and sells them on, he does quite well for himself too, but to be honest even if he didn't earn any money at all, the smile on his face when he's talking about buying a car or something that he's done would make everything worth it.

I had finished college now too and was a book editor which had always been my dream. I loved my job and actually worked from home most of the time which was awesome as I got to see Jay every lunchtime when he came home. Not that we ever actually ate lunch in that hour mind you. The passion being mates hadn't subsided one little bit and to be honest I don't think it ever would.

Scott was Alpha of the Tridents and was doing an awesome job at it too, it was hard for him at first, he encountered a lot of problems as the pack had been running wild under Trey for so long that he had trouble reining everyone back in again. Him and Jay had managed to calm things down and they were settled now thankfully. The Tridents and Jay's two packs ran in harmony and everything was great. Jay had taken Alpha of Willow Creak from his father just over two months ago, he was an awesome Alpha, very well respected, no one ever doubted anything he said and everyone looked to him for advise and guidance and I couldn't have been prouder of him.

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror, I could feel the nerves bubbling up. There was over three hundred people out there waiting, I could hear the hum of people talking but I tried not to focus on them.

"Hey Brook, everything ok? It's about that time you know" Paul Porter said as he held out his arm to me. I gulped and straightened my dress for the hundredth time.

"Do I look ok?" I asked turning to face him.

He grinned and nodded, "You look beautiful, don't be nervous everything's fine just pretend no one else is there" he said smiling at me reassuringly as he linked my arms through his holding my hand tightly. I nodded and turned towards the door of the marquee that we had put up specifically for today.

"Oh God, is Mel out there already?" I asked feeling sick with nerves, he squeezed my hand.

"Stop panicking, Mel's exactly where she's supposed to be" he said chuckling at me, obviously finding my nerves funny.

"Thanks for doing this Paul, I really appreciate it, I just wish Dom were here" I said sadly, he looked at me proudly.

"I've always thought of you as a daughter Brook, it's my pleasure honestly, I feel like a proud father right now and I know that if Dom were still alive he would be feeling just like I am right now" he said kissing my cheek. I swallowed the lump in my throat and he led me out of the little canvas door.