Ꭼ | ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

' elegance '

ANGELINA LET OUT A SHUDDERED as the blonde vampire whispered in her ear huskily

ANGELINA LET OUT A SHUDDERED as the blonde vampire whispered in her ear huskily. Her gaze slid to the side, exposing her neck submissively. Rosalie pulled her against her chest, her cold tongue licking the outer area of her ear lobe. The Cullen's were all sitting in the living room, minding their own business as they continued to listen to Renesmee play the piano. Rosalie and Angelina were cuddling on the chair when Rosalie got bored and decided to tease her innocent mate.

Angelina let out a tiny gasp and squirmed uncomfortably. She didn't like being so intimately handled. She felt her lips softly graze her slender neck.

Her face heated.

Angelina summoned enough courage to meet her hypnotising gaze. Her golden eyes twinkled. She knows. She's trying to make her feel like this. A shiver travelled through down her spine, and Rosalie smirked as her eyes glowed with mischief.

"Rosalie." Came the stern voice of Carlisle. The blonde beauty groaned at her older adoptive father but released her hold on her mate, her arms dropping down to her side, the ginger-haired vampire let out a sigh of relief.

Angelina knew that Rosalie wouldn't make a scene in front of a child, but she had a feeling that if Renesmee weren't here, Rosalie would have had her in a moaning mess right now.

The blonde vampires cold, slender fingers wrapped around Angelina's wrist, the vampire tugging on her wrist. A smile spread on her lips before she was dragged by the hand of her mate, going up the stairs.

"I'll bring her back in a minute," Rosalie said as the two newly found mates walked up the stairs of the Cullen household. However, all the vampires knew that the two were going to be up in the room for more than a single minute.

They laughed in the room, the vampires all smiling to themselves as they knew what was going to happen to the ginger-haired vampire. Renesmee sat in her mum's lap, confused. Her question made the vampires in the room laugh even more.

"What's so funny?" Bella laughed at her innocent daughter. Edwards ruffled her hair before going back to playing chess with his father.

Rosalie had taken Angelina to a room that gave her this feeling of home, a cosy and warm feeling blossomed in her. It was odd but inviting, a place she felt like she had been in for a long time as if she lived in it. Once the blonde closed the door, Angelina was pinned to the wall.

Her lips brushed hers. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. Angelina wanted to pull away before she lost herself, but she couldn't seem to...In this minty moment, her senses were seduced, and she could no longer think straight.

"Angelina" She whispered slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savour them. The hybrid smiled, her heart fluttering at her voice as she clasped her hands on either side of her beautifully sculpted face. Never before has the strawberry blonde's name ever felt so beautiful, she thought, as she leaned in for another kiss.

Her arms reached up and tangled around Rosalie's neck. In an instant she had pulled away and arched up into her chest, moaning in the contact of her body against her own, before she drew back into her lips.

Rosalie pulled away and trailed butterflies kisses down her neck. Angelina let out a quiet moan when she kissed a sensitive part of her neck, her sweet spot. The blonde smirked before sucking, kissing, nibbling, biting and lick that area, creating a big hickey. Her hands flew to her hair, burying them under her gorgeous locks.

"Jump." She whispered. Angelina obliged, jumping and wrapping her legs around her waist. She placed her hand on her ass, supporting the hybrid's weight and just putting them there. Once she stopped, she began admiring her work which distracted her. Angelina took this as an opportunity and smirked, taking this as a chance to get revenge.

Angelina quickly got out of her hold, pinning Rosalie to the wall. Immediately, she got to work, kissing down her neck until she heard her mate's moan, finding her sweet spot. I began abusing that spot when she felt a finger brushing against her own lower region. Angelina let out a surprised gasp, her knees buckling as she fell onto Rosalie.

The blonde smirked and threw her onto her bed. Angelina let out another gasp as Rosalie sped over to her, climbing on top of her. She lowered her head, kissing the strawberry blonde's lips before kissing her way down to her chest. She grabbed hold of her shirt and pulled it off, smirking widely.

"Time to get to work." Rosalie mused, gold and lust swirling in her darkening eyes. For the rest of the day, the couple did a lot of things that would make a succubus blush.

"And they said we need to soundproof our walls," Emmett mumbled under his breath from where he sat with his mate, Alistair, cuddled into his chest. "I'm pretty sure the dogs can hear them." The rest of the Cullen's chuckled before exiting the house, knowing that the two would be very loud for the rest of the night.