Chapter 27: Relax

Kim POV

I decided to spend the night at Jarell house tonight .I want to make sure he relax and is okay after what all happened today.

*At Jarell's house*

"Hey KJ" Jarell mom said when we walked in the house, she calls us KJ instead of sayin our names.

"Hey mom" Me and Jarell said as we walked upstairs to his room.

Jarell laid on the bed looking at the ceiling,I could tell he was thinking. Ima relax his mind tho. I walked over to the closet and found Jarell's old  jersey.

"Bae" Jarell said still layin down.

"Huh" I said taking off my clothes so I can put the jersey on

"I love you"

"I love you too Jarell" I said slipping the jersey over my head

"Prove it"

"When you want me...." Before I could finish my sentence a pair of hands grabbed my hips, pulling me towards them.

Jarell start kissing my neck while wondering his hands all over my body. He slowly turned me around, we started to kiss and finally reached the bed.

He picked me up not breaking our intense kissing and sat me in his lap. I unzipped his pants while he slowly slid the jersey off me.

I wasn't in nothing but my cheetah print bra and panties sitting in Jarell lap rotating.We flipped and I was now layin on my back.He kissed my lips and slowly made his way down to my inner thighs. He slid my panties off and climbed completely on me. He slid inside of me.I felt so good to be doing this after our long crazy day.