Chapter 11: Game Day

*Friday night*

Kim POV

Tonight was the football championship game.I was ready for this game.I decided to wear my pink and black Nike shirt since Nike sponsors the football players.I don't know whether I should tell Breezy what I know or not but I'll decide by the end of the game.

Breezy POV

Tonight my plan to get rid of Kim was gone be put in action.I told Nukki to find her at the beginning of the game and take her behind the bleachers or something juss close enough for me to hear and far enough for Nukki to be able to run.

*At the Game*

(Sitting down in bleachers)

I look around and see no sign of Kim thats a good thing.

"Aye where Kim at" Nunu said

"I don't know she should be here already" I said lying

"Lets no worry bout that hoe we good without her" Said Tymesha.

"I'm juss sayin somethin aint right" Nunu said

Kim POV

I get to the game and Nukki calls and tells me to meet him in the parking lot. I look around the parking and all I saw was cars, nobody was out here cause they was in the game, but I aint see Nukki anywhere.

I started walking towards the game when somebody grabbed me and covered my mouth.They dragged me across the parking lot, I didn't know what was going on. All of a sudden I hit the ground the person dropped me, I looked up to see Nukki with a gun to my face.

"Omfg Nukki what are you doin" I said scared he would pull the trigger

"Kim I don't wanna do this"

"Then don't do it then, whos making you do this and why"

"Breezy payin me to get rid of you cause you got a good life and she jealous"

"Ugh I'm gettin tired of hearing she jealous of me"

"Man I can't do this" Nukki said moving the gun out my face

(Nukki aims gun at his head)

"NUKKI WHAT ARE YOU DOIN" I yell noticing the gun to his head.

"If I don't kill you Breezy crazy ass might kill me so......"

(Nukki Shoots gun and falls to the ground)

I called 911 while I cried when the police and ambulance came I decided to go in the game.

I look around and saw Breezy,Nunu,and Tymesha sitting together. Damn thats a bad combination right about now.

(Walks over and stands in front of Bree)

"I thought you was supposed to be my best friend but you sent Nukki to get rid of me tf" I said to Bree

"Get tf out my face.I dont got time for you" Bree said back

"After I went to go figure out why Ty was cheatin, You try to kill me this some crazy shit"

"I bet you aint find out nun it was probably a waste of time"

"Nahh it wasn't I found out that he had side chicks cause you was tripping talking about how you don't like y'all relationship, and if you didn't know his side chicks are Nunu and Tymesha" I said with a attitude.

Excuse My Mistakes

But....Like~Comment~Vote