Chapter 18: Explain

Kim POV

"Kim what up between you and yo cousin" Bree asked confused

"Well long story short she always have been jealous of me"

"Oh that's not a surprise " Bree said rolling her eyes

Jeanette hasn't like me ever since we was little but 2 years ago she tryed her best to try to be better than me.I didn't care cause I have.always juss tryed to be myself.

2 years ago I entered a fashion show and so did Jeanette. I put on the prettiest thing I had and my makeup was A1, my shoes was sparking and my hair was neatly done. I won the fashion show and took home the prize. Everyone was excited except for Jeanette who cried herself to sleep cause she was mad I won.

Jeanette POV

"What happened between you and Kim" Khi asked on the way taking me home.

"She has always been better than me and she always used to rub it in my face"

"What she do tho"

"Nigga dont worry bout that juss take me home" I said ending our conversation.

Kimberlie has always acted like she was better than me, well she was but she didn't have to enter a fashion show. 2 years ago we both entered a fashion show and Kim won but I thought my outfit looked pretty nice it may have juss been a shirt,with a colorful shirt, and some vans. But I should have at least made it to the 2nd round. Anyway most of the family was talking about how pretty Kim looked and stuff and I decided to pack and leave.Now I'm back after 2 years and I live with my auntie.