Chapter 17: Fam?

*Saturday night at Bowling alley*

Kim POV

Me and Jarell looked so fye,we had on our red and black jordan shirts, I had on a black skirt and he had on black jeans, and to complete the outfit we had on the red and black retro jordans.

Breezy and Ty walked in matching to which is a surprise and a good sign. They had on matching black and white Nike shirts, Bree was wearing a black skirt like me and Ty had black faded jeans, and to finish the outfit they had on the Icy White Air forces

We played in the arcade like we was some lil kids but it was fun, we went to go try to bowl and I figured out I'm bad at bowling the boys won but me and Bree ain't care we was hungry.

We went to a table and ordered some food when all of a sudden all ny attention went to the entrance. I saw somebody tht looked familiar then I realized who it was.....

Jeanette POV

Me and my boo Khi walk in the bowling alley and I got the feeling that somebody was staring at me.I turned and seen a face that I recognized from somewhere.As I start walking towards the table I realized it was my cousin Kim.

"Is that Kimberlie?" I asked with a fake smile

"Yes, Is that Jeanette or am I trippin" She said

"Of course it is and this is my boyfriend Khi" I said introducing her to Khi

"Everybody this is my cousin Jeanette and Jeanette this is my boyfriend Jarell, my best friend Breezy and her boyfriend Ty" I smiled at everybody at the table and walked away.

Seeing Kim ruined my whole night I didn't even wanan chill at the alley anymore I juss decided to go home.