Chapter 25: Ride or Die

Breezy POV

I slowly got out the car.I peek round the corner and see 2 security guards in front of the doors to this raggedy ass warehouse.I walked around the other corner and I saw a window.Kim probably in there.I went back to the car to get a crowbar and decided to slash they van tires on the way back.

I finally managed to get the window open and in the middle of the room I saw somebody tied up with tape around they mouth.Kim, she must have been gettin smart with the niggas.I jumped in the window and ran over to Kim. I was half way done untieing the ropes when Kim start moving, I don't know what was going on but she was tripping out bad.

Aww shit I think these niggas doped Kim up.Getting her out of here finna be hard af.

"Kim calm down and stop moving so I can untie this damn knot"

"Who tf is you"

"Yo ride or die best friend"

I finally untied all the knots. I had to carefully drag Kim out the window cause she was acting like she couldn't see anything.We finally got out the window.I snuck back around the corner carrying Kim when all of a sudden she gagged. I put her down and she threw up everything them niggas gave her.

While she was throwing up, I heard a gun being loaded.I slowly turned around and saw the 2 security guards I saw earlier with AK-47s.

This shit finna get real.