High School (Editing)

Thanks to ALL who voted and commented on this story.

**********

High School, a place where most teenagers complete their secondary education. Some say that it was the best time of their lives and others say the complete opposite. Peer pressure, gossip, cliques, jealousy, crushes, prom and so much more for sure.  Now– it's time for a particularly unique werewolf to take part in this experience as so many adolescents have done before her.

Born with an unusual ability to project her thoughts and feelings to others made caring for her needs much more efficiently. It lead to bonds so strong that mind linking came easily no matter the distance. Even more astounding, at the age of one she could verbally communicate in three languages. It launched her education into an accelerated pace. With prive tutors, professors, correspondence courses and online classes it would seem that her education was complete.

Books, classes, lectures, studying came easily to her. Yet - she lacked experience. She need to experience things that could not be taught in books or classes. She needed to learn to be a teenager. What better way for her to learn to socialize with today's adolescent? The answer, education which now entailed that of her being a high school student.

Two weeks before school started:

Approaching the large three story brick building Wulf turns and speaks to his charge. "Once we enter the building you are to wait just outside of the Administration Office. Do not enter until I am in Principle Blacks' office. Then come in and wait for me in the waiting area". 

"But –" immediately the question ended as a deep growl emanated into the air. Wulf was in no mood to argue. This was something he believed he needed to do. He had sheltered her for far too long and realized that she needed to engage with others her own age. Life isn't always easy and some lessons can't be taught. 

Nodding her head Angel grudgingly submitted to his instructions. Wulf enters the office first. Voices can be heard from where she stands. Eventually the voices gets softer as they move away. Angel steps into the office and is greet by the school secretary. Who directs her to a set of chairs located just outside of Principle Blacks office. With the door partially open it gave her the opportunity to listen in.

"Sir, normal high school seniors are not sixteen with test scores that are through the roof. My personal recommendation is for your  granddaughter to continue college not high school. We are honored that you choose our school, but I do not believe it would be best for her", said an unknown voice. 

Since there were only two individuals in the office speaking Angel deduced  that the voice belonged to Principle Black. She was pleased that he  actually looked at her test scores and of his recommendation for college. She had completed all high school requirements when she was nine. She had several degrees  and was working on her Ph.D Dissertation. I might like this guy, hopefully he can talk sense into my Papa. I have no idea why he wants me to attend a year of high school when I could be attending college. 

"Mr. Black she needs to be here. She needs to be around people her own age. Her test scores are phenomenal and I am proud of her. It's just– complicated Angel is unique" Papa paused then continued, "Let my granddaughter be an asset to your school I am sure you can understand".

"She sure would be an asset to our school. You've done an amazing job raising her and we are more than pleased to have a student of her caliber", replied Principal Black.

Wait!...What?...I don't believe what I'm hearing! Did Papa just convinced another idiot to see things his way. No! No! No! How does Papa do that! Get everyone to agree with him. That Principle now thought of me as an asset to this school. Great.....just great. I can't believe this!