CHAPTER 4: Eric Romero

Evangeline POV

I woke up with my alarm ringing in my nightstand. But I don't feel like going to work after what happened yesterday. I cant think of any reasons why they would do it to me. Since I don't know anything about my bosses so I search them in the internet and also ask my friends if they know anything. My suspicion is right that they are a big players. I don't want to get involve with any of them. With that in mind I get ready for work.

IN THE OFFICE...

Everything at work is the same as always and I am relieved that the personnel who usually deliver the documents is back to work. Me and my friends are going clubbing again since it's the weekend. They are quite shocked that I agree. Most of the time they will have to drag me just to go with them. For me it's a best time for I don't want to be alone in my apartment.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Eric POV

I see my brother Vincent is taking interest in that girl. She is quite a beauty indeed. I've notice it the first time I saw her outside our office. She looks so innocent but you can never tell it, she might be hiding something.

My brother and me have something in common and that is sharing our woman. Other people may not understand it but we don't care as long as we are both happy. Sadly we haven't meet the right girl yet. Vincent is trying to convince me about that girl she slept with. Yeah, sometimes we just do our own thing. But am a bit mad at him for sleeping with our employee.

Though he said that this Evangeline girl doesn't know us at all. I am still not convince. You maybe wondering why im so wary about this is because we are being fooled before and we were so into her that we did not notice that she is actually a gold-digging bi***. Vincent told me that maybe she is the girl and we should give it a shot. I don't think she is the one.

I'm here at one of our club we own Ace&Spades ( I just made that up)

I'm at he VIP area looking down at the dance floor and also to the group of girls having drinks in the bar. Evangeline is one of them. I am waiting for an opportunity to talk to hear alone.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Evangeline POV

Lucy and Britney went to the dance floor after they had two shots of tequilla. Me, I'm not in the mood and with what happened to me the last time. I don't want anymore careless actions.

"Eve, fancy meeting you here." I heard someone talk next to me. I turn to see its Eric Romero. One of my boss.

"I hope I can say the same" I retorted and turn to the bartender to order another shots.

" So, is this your way to catch rich men and slept with them?" he said out of the blue. I was dumfounded by his crude words.

"What are you talking about"

"I'm just asking since I found out this is where you got my brother and slept with him.". He is accusing me of being a whore and a gold-digger?

"You may think you got my brother wrap around your hands. I will not let you. So you better stay away from or you will be sorry." He put some bills in the counter and stand up.

"Here, I paid for your drinks" and with that I watch him walk to the crowds until I cant see him anymore.

I cant believe he is such a jerk. Now I know what's his true color. As if I would want to be one of those girls who phrase them. With all my life experience I know enough to figure out people and my bosses so far is not in my good book.

I look for my friends in the dance floor and find them dancing with two attractive men. Sometimes I envy them coz they are so carefree.

Since i'm in a foul mood and even how much I try to not affected by his words. it still hurts. All my life that's been happening to me. Even if you don't do anything wrong you are always the bad guy coz of your life status.

with a long sigh, I get down from the bar and decided to call it a night.

I'm half way to the car when there this bloody drunk men blocking my way.

"Well, whats a beautiful girl doing here all alone." one of them say.They surrounded me.

"Its non of your business." I answered them and getting ready to defend myself.

The other guy was about to take a hold of me.

"Hey! whats the problem here?

I turn to see my boss was there and its Eric the last person I want to see.

"who are-."

"His nobody and his help is absolutely not needed." I cut the guy off and face Eric. And gave him a look that I'm mad at him.

"I saw them harassing you so I come. I thought you needed a hand. Or you like to be harass also." he said getting angry by my behaviour when I have all the right to be angry.

" I got it all under control. For your information I don't play damsel in distress." I turn around and pass the men but one of them caught a hold of my hand. So I turn to face him and give him a hard punch in the face that it knock him out cold.

"What?" I asked them when they are all quite and stare at me with their mouth open.

" Looks like you got the wrong girl to mess with." I told them and that's when they snapped out of their thought and carry their friend.

"I-" Eric stated but I cut him off.

"Dont think I forgot what you said to me in the bar. I hate to break it to you but men like you and your brother is not my kind of men. You actually proved me about what I thought about rich people."

"And what is that?" he ask.

"People like you are hypocrite. You look down on people jut because they are poor." Does making people feel miserable about themselves make you happy? Well I hope your overjoyed... with that being said I turn around and walk to my car ,get inside and drove away.

A/N: hello wattpad readers i hope you find my book interesting. thanks for reading.....