CHAPTER 1: Her One Night Stand

Evangeline POV

Eve look at her watch to look at the time and see that its about time to go home. One of her friend britney approach her table.

"Hey, eve lucy and me is planning to go to the club tonight." Britney said while leaning on my table.

"I don't think I want to go tonight." I told her while trying to finish my work. My boss is giving me to much work and I only have a little time to finish all of it or she's gonna fire me.

Lucy was in my table too and was looking at my work.

"Oh, common you always say no whenever we invite you to go out. Live a little, lease just this once." lucy said pleading with her puppy eyes.

"Ok. But just this one guys and I get to pick my outfit." I agreed while saving all my work that is done for the day. They are patiently waiting for me as I gather my things.

"Lets go guys."I said while standing up and ready to go.

We all ride the elevator and to the parking lot. I am going to ride with britney because my car was in the mechanic shop for repair. lucy have her own car too and since we will all go to her apartment to get ready for tonight.

In the club......

After a few minutes of waiting in line we finally get inside the club. Its actually a newly often club and was very popular to rich people. I don't know how my friends know this place I am not a party person. The club name is very crowded with people that is dancing and grinding on the dance floor. My friends wants to drink first before they dance so we went to the bar.

We ordered two shots of tequilla each. I was not planning to get drunk but my friends keep on ordering and I am getting very drunk as time pass by that i did not even notice that my friends is already in the dance floor. I see they each found a partner to dance with. After my drinks is finish I decided to go to the dance floor to dance by myself being drunk is boosting my confidence and its very rare for me to have fun and just let go. Few minutes pass by i feel that someone was very close to my back and then I feel his hands on my hips and pull me close to his body. I am not actually not this bold but being close to this stranger feels so right. I turn around and face the person that I am dancing with. He was wearing a black suit with no tie and I cant help myself to admire his broad and muscular body. When I look up to see his face, I was so mesmerize by his beautiful blue eyes. I see that he was looking at me with lust and cant help but blush at how he was looking at me intently like he want to eat me. Our bodies are moving to the music and suddenly he was very close to me that I can feel his breath in my face. I don't who is the one who made the first move and I just realized that we are making out in the dance floor. He was a very good kisser, my hands was in his neck and he pull me close to his body and I can feel his growing bulged between my thigh.

"You are so beautiful and I cant help but want you so very bad." He whispered in my ear. Then he proceed to kiss my earlobe. I can help but moan in the sensation. I nodded in response to him.

He hold my hand and guide me outside the club to his car. It was a very expensive car although I don't know the kind of car he had. My mind was with the guy that i am with and to what will happen tonight.

Suddenly we stop to a very prestigious hotel. He was the one talk to the receptionist to check in. when he got the key we go to the elevator. When we are inside the elevator he then press me to wall kiss me so hard, he was very good at it. He lick my lips asking for entrance and I open my mouth for him then his tongue invade inside my mouth exploring every corner. We heard the elevator open then we separated from the kiss. He was holding my hand while he open the door with the key, once we are inside he press my body in the door and started kissing me again. He told me to jump and then he put my legs to his torso and take a hold of my ass. I did not know we get to bedroom but I just feel the bed in my back. His hands is touching me everywhere and I cant help but moan. That night was amazing we did it many times until we are both tired and go to sleep.

A/N: Hi guys hope yo enjoyed this chapter. if you like my book feel free to vote.