CHAPTER 2: that red thing

Evangeline POV

First thing i noticed when I wake up was the muscular arm that is holding me and a pounding headache.

"What happened last night ?"I thought to myself and look around my surroundings.

I cant remember how i get here and what i'm doing here. I look at the person that's holding me and found a very handsome man. I cant believe I slept with a very attractive guy and the way i feel the soreness in between my thigh that we had sex more than once. After contemplating my situation I slowly remove his arm from my body so I can get up. I held my breath when he started moving then I heaved a sigh when he just switch his position. I slowly get up from the bed and find my clothes that is scattered in the floor and put them on one by one. I went to the toilet to wash my face and presentable as I can. When I get out from the toilet I look at the man that is still in the bed and when I see that he is still asleep then went out of the hotel room.

In the apartment......

I take a shower right away when I arrive at my apartment and scrub my body real good. I cant help but wonder about what happened last night. And I cant forget how attractive the guy i had a one night stand with. I'm not actually that kind of person to have a one night stand with and its the very fist time that ever happened to me.

"Ugh! I should stop thinking about him, his just a one night stand."

I get out of the shower and stand in the sink and look at her reflection in the mirror. I have a lot of hickeys in her body. In her neck ,her chest, and her stomach. I cant remember what happened that night no matter how much see tried it only make her headache worst. I cant still believe that I had a one night stand with a total stranger. After so much thinking about what happened last night she just convince herself that they will never see each other again and it made her mind at ease.

She went to her wardrobe and find a comfortable clothes since she will just be in her apartment. She is too tired to do anything. So she decided to read a book.

Monday morning......

I woke up early to go to work today because I still have some work to do. I do all my business in the toilet and come out wearing my office attire that is a tight skirt that reach her knees and paired it with a white button up shirt. After i was done drying my hair and put it into a messy bun, I went to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat for breakfast and for lunch.

I look at the time in my watch and smile when I see that I still have a lot of time. i head out of my apartment and lock my door making sure that it was totally lock. I made my way to the street and hail a cab. Once I was in the cab I can't help but think about the very handsome stranger that I had a one night stand with. I was lost in her thoughts that she did not notice that the taxi had stop. I paid the taxi and get out right away for I still have a more work to do.

I arrive at my table and start with my work right away for I don't want my boss to bite my ass if she find out that its not done yet. But i also realized that some of the paper work that she hand to me is not exactly part of my job.

"Hi! eve. why are you so early?"Lucy said when she saw me already starting my work.

"I don't want our boss to say i'm slacking at work."i replied to her. I suddenly jump in my seat when she bang her hands in the table. I look up at her in surprised and I saw her looking at me wide eye.

"What the heck is wrong with you woman? Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"I asked her while my hands is in my chest. This woman really know how scare people.

"What is that red thing in you neck? She ask me a with her eyes wide open.

"How could she notice such a small details when its almost fading" I thought. I touch my neck as if I don't know what she was talking about. I was so not ready to talk about that night with my friends they ar gonna ask me with so many questions.

"What are you talking about?' I said playing oblivious to her question. She look like she don't believe me and was about to say something when our boss clers her throat and told us to start working and not to gossip at work. Lucy walk to her work station but not before giving me the "i-am-not-done-with-you" look. I give her a bright smile and went back to work.

The day went by so quickly and as always I'm the last one to go home. I have to finish all  my task today because I will be going to the mechanic shop get my car tomorrow and might not be able to come to work early. After saving all my  work in the computer,  I gather my things and made my way to the elevator and push the going down button. After sometime the elevator opens and i was standing there shocked when i see a two people making out inside and they did not even notice that i was watching them. I was the one who feel embarrass by what i see so i turn around and went to the stairs instead.