1P Canada x Mute!Reader x 2P!Canada

f/f - favorite food

f/d - favorite drink

f/s - favorite snack

f/r - favorite restaurant

f/c - favorite color

Part 1

~~~~Matt's P.O.V.~~~~

I woke up due to the sun shining on my face through the window. I sat up and looked at my little brother, Matthew, who was sleeping beside me. We agreed to sleep in the same room, in case we had a guest staying for the night since our house only had two bedrooms. I got up, stretched until I heard a crack in my back, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee. After I made coffee, I went to find Kuma and feed him breakfast.

I heard light, unsteady footsteps come into the kitchen. I turned around and found a sleepy Matthew in the kitchen doorway, rubbing one violet-blue eye with a balled-up fist in a cute way. His hair a bit messy with his curl bobbing up and down, dressed in polar bear pajama pants and a t-shirt.

"Bonjour  Matt...where's Kuma?"

"I just fed him. Where are your glasses?" he looked confused for a moment then realized what I said.

"Merde! I forgot to grab them, again! I'll go get them."

He then went back to our room to get his glasses. I smiled at his actions and took a sip of my coffee. Matthew came back with his glasses and looked at me. "What do you want for breakfast?" he asked.

"Whatever you want, but we're going out for lunch to meet our idiot brothers at 1 p.m. at (f/r). "

"Okay." He made omelets with sausage, bacon, and milk. My little brother was a good cook and he made the best pancakes I've ever had. After we ate, we started to get ready to leave.

~~~~Al's P.O.V.~~~~

I was texting my friend, who was currently at work), telling her that I and Alfred were going to bring her lunch. A few months ago, she lost her voice due to a fire and became mute. Her, Alfred, and I have been friends since we were little though Matt and Matthew have never met her since she works at the restaurant we're meeting our brothers, they might meet her. My phone vibrated and chimed. Knowing it was her, I read the message which said 'Okay~ My lunch is at 1:15 p.m. I'll see you later, thanks Al~' then closed my phone.

Alfred came downstairs and made his way to the kitchen.

"Mornin' dude, we bringing her lunch today?"

"Yeah, I just texted her. Her break is at 1 p.m., so we might see our brothers there as well."

I packed her an (f/f), some chips, a bottle of (f/d), and an (f/s). It was only 8 a.m., so we still had a few hours before we go. Alfred and I decided to just hang around until we had to leave. We left the house to get some groceries, then came back to watch a movie after the food was put up. Knowing Alfred, he picked out a superhero movie on Captain America.

It's kind of weird because both of us are the personification of America, but I can't argue. After the movie was over it was 12:50 p.m., and it took us about ten minutes to get to (f/r). I told Alfred it was time to meet our brothers and take, our friend, her lunch. I grabbed the (f/c) lunch bag and met Alfred outside, standing in front of the passenger side door of my mustang. We both got in and drove off.

~~~~Matthew's P.O.V.~~~~

After Matt and I got dressed, we just waited around the house until it was time to go. I sat on the couch, with our bear Kuma on my lap, watching T.V. with Matt. Somehow, Kuma turned it to the animal channel making Matt and I start to panic. Matt quickly changed it and we both looked at each other than to Kuma.

"That bear is smarter than we thought. I only thought he could talk, not operate the T.V. remote."

"Who are you?" we sighed in irritation.

"We're Canada." we said in unison.

Matt then got up off the couch. "you thirsty?" I nodded. "What do you want?"

"Whatever you're having is fine with me." I answered.

Matt then went to the kitchen and grabbed two cans of coke and gave one to me. "Thank you, Matt."

"Sure." he replied. We sat there watching t.v. until Matt looked at the clock. It was 12:30 p.m. and it was time to meet our brothers at (f/r). I picked up Kuma and followed Matt to the car. I strapped Kuma in the back seat and then hopped into the front with Matt.

It takes us about 15 minutes to get there. We went to the counter and Matt requested a table for four and a half. The person took us to a table by the window and told us that our server will be with us in a few minutes. So we sat at the table to wait for our brothers, Alfred and Al until our server came to our table.