Drama, Drama, Drama.

We got to Mikey's and I told him, Liam and the others all the drama that had happened this morning, Mikey was shocked after I told them about Leah showing up out of the blue and Emilio kissing me. Mikey said I could stay for the night and tomorrow night if I wanted to.

It's now 7pm, Liam and the other lads went to get food, while me and Mikey stayed in the house.
Mikey: I think Emilio is trying to get you back.
Brianna: I think so too, but I ain't letting him have me back.
Mikey: what if he tried convincing you?? Would you go back out with him??
Brianna: Mikey...... I couldn't let him try convincing me and I wouldn't go back out with him....
We both knew that I wasn't too sure, suddenly, Liam called Mikey.

Mikey: 'sup bro??
Liam: dude, we need help!
Brianna: whats going on Liam??
Liam: it's Team 10 Brianna, they're trying to  start a fight with us! They literally dragged us out of KFC as soon as they saw us!
Brianna: for fuck sake! Where are you?!
Liam: I'll send you the location, gotta go!
He hanged up, me and Mikey are already out the door and in the car.

Mikey: Liam just sent me the location, they are near KFC.
Brianna: okay, I hope they are okay! I'm gonna kill Jake!!
Mikey: just take it easy, he is older and stronger.
Brianna: I know, but still.... No one messes with me and other people!!
Mikey: I really don't want you getting hurt...
Brianna: no need to worry about me. It's Liam and the others we need to worry about.

We arrived at the location and saw Jake, Chance, Anthony, Kade, Nathan and Emilio surrounding Liam and the others. We quietly approached them and I tackled Emilio to the ground and yelled at the team 10 members we were dealing with.
Brianna: GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!!!
Anthony: NOT UNTIL YOU COME BACK WITH US!!!
Brianna: NO!! YOU GUYS CANT CONTROL ME!!!!
Jake: WE CAN COZ WE ADOPTED YOU!!!
Me and Emilio was still fighting. Mikey got Liam and the others into his car, Mikey was still trying to get Emilio off of me.

Brianna: get off of me Emilio!!!
Emilio: no!! I need you back, please!! To make Ivan happy!!
Brianna: DON'T BRING IVAN INTO THIS SHIT EMILIO!!! IF YOU HADN'T KEPT CHEATING ON ME WITH TESSA......!!!!!!
I yelled I then slapped him without thinking and pushed his body off mine and stood up.
Brianna: let's go Mikey.
He nodded, we began walking towards the car when someone wrapped their hand around my wrist, spinning me around, Anthony.

Anthony: before you go, just promise me one thing...
Brianna: what's that??
Anthony: come back tomorrow, back home...
Brianna: okay, I promise, I come back home, for you....
He smiled at me.
Anthony: thank you Brianna

Back at Mikey's I'm cleaning all the blood off of Liam, Mikey and the other 3 lads. I ordered us all pizza, coz I felt bad that the boys got beaten up.
Brianna: sorry about those guys, they can be a bit too over protective sometimes.
Liam: it's okay Brianna, don't worry....
There was a knock on the door, it was probably the pizza.
Brianna: I'll go get it, it's probably the pizza!
I said and went to the door and opened it, it was the pizza. I came back in with the pizza and everyone began eating.

It's now 10:30 pm and me, Mikey and Liam were still up, and there was a knock on the door, we all started at each other. I went to go answer the door, before I could say anything someone out there hand over my mouth and another hand over my eyes. I was trying to scream for help but it wasn't working, someone put me into a car. They then uncovered my eyes and mouth. It was Jake, Chance and Anthony and Nathan.
Brianna: what the fuck?!! I said I was coming back tomorrow!!!
Anthony: I did tell them..
Brianna: BULLSHIT!! Let me out!!
I yelled at them. Jake told Nathan to put his hand over my mouth, but I didn't let him.

Brianna: please let me go....
I whispered, I knew Nathan had heard me.
Jake: I'm sorry Brianna, but I promised your mom...
Brianna: SHE'S NOT MY FUCKING MOM!!!!
I yelled at him. I then realized that Jake had pulled into the garage.
Brianna: thank fuck for that, i'm leaving!!

The doors opened and I stormed out the garage and went into the big living room and sat on the sofa, ignoring everyone else.
Jake: Brianna, please.....
Brianna: no! Fuck you Jake!
Jake: Brianna, i.. I promised!!
Brianna: YOU PROMISED??!!!! YOU PROMISED BULLSHIT SO SOMEONE WHO IS A FUCKING LIAR!!!!
I yelled at him again.
Jake: I'm sorry!!
Brianna: your not! You knew that as soon as I saw her, you regretted bringing her back.
I said to him.

Jake: just, please let me talk to you... Let me explain everything to you...
Brianna: you don't need to, because I don't give a fuck anymore! I'm done with this shit Jake, keep all the drama to yourself, because I don't wanna get into anymore of it...
I said and left the room, I went upstairs and into my room. I sat on my bed, very angry. I had nothing to do because my things were at Mikey's. I took a shower and changed into PJ shorts and white crop top. I went back downstairs and into the kitchen to get a drink, I felt someone wrap their arms around me, I had no idea who it was.

Nathan: relax, it's only me.
Brianna: Nathan?!
I asked, shocked.
Nathan: that's me.
Brianna: what are you doing??
Nathan: just come with me.
He said, grabbing my wrist, gently.                                                                                                   Brianna: Nathan, what are you doing??
Nathan: you'll see.
He took me out the kitchen and Kade was there, giving Nathan a look and then mouthed at me 'whats he doing?' I then mouthed back 'i don't know', I gave Kade a worried look. Nathan continued taking me somewhere. He'd taken me into his room.
Brianna: Nathan? What are you doi-
He cut me off by placing his lips onto mine, my eyes were wide open, Kade was just standing there watching Nathan kiss me.....

Kade: bro!! What you doing to her?!!
Nathan quickly took his lips off of mine, Jake and Nick came into the room, I was standing there, worried, shocked and confused.
Nathan: I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking straight, I had a few beers!
He confessed to Kade, Jake and Nick.
Kade: Brianna, are you alright??
Brianna: i'm fine, but you need to sort out your brother

Oohhhhh, does Nathan like Brianna now??!! Another long chapter xo 

find out in the next chapter

Word count: 1152

-kayla xx