🙈chapter 1🙈

So today is my second day back at school. I was  very popular in my school due to me being on the cheerleading team, I'm also an Instagram model and a singer. Today for me was a lazy day so I put on these clothes (at the top ⬆️)

I had a really bad summer, I'd lost my parents and grandparents in a horrific car crash and my entire school knew about it. I live in LA and the rest of my "family" live in the UK. I was now staying in a hotel room on my own as people had brought the house that my parents owned after the crash happened.

Today was an unusual day, everyone was acting strange and whenever they saw me they were either excited or looked at me sympathetically, I had no idea what was going on. Now I'm in math class when the assistant principal came into our class, I wouldn't be surprised if I was in trouble again.
Assistant principal: Brianna please come with me.
I stood up, grabbed my phone and followed her the the principal's office.

In the principal's office.

I walked into his office and sat down on the chair.
Principal: afternoon Brianna
Brianna: afternoon sir, am I in trouble again??
Principal: no, I have good... You've been adopted!!
Brianna: great, can we go see who's adopted me?!
Principal: sure, follow me.

I followed the principal out of his office, he took me into assembly hall, I couldn't see anything as it  very was dark in the hall.

Brianna: why are we in here??
I asked him as I was confused. Suddenly the lights turned on and I covered my eyes and heard people shouting 'suprise!!', I uncovered my eyes and saw the whole of Team 10 standing Infront of me.
Brianna: no frickin' way You guys adopted me?!

Jake: yeah, but mainly me and Erika adopted you.
He whispered the last part to me. I couldn't believe it! Jake Paul had adopted me! I had happy tears form in my eyes, so I went over to Jake and hugged him, it quickly turned into a massive group hug.
Brianna: I really don't know what to say...
Principal: your welcome
Brianna: how did you even....
I couldn't finish my sentence as I was just shocked
Principal: I knew it would make you happy, but something else will make you even more happier...
Brianna: what's that sir?
Principal: I'm letting you drop out of school.
Brianna: hell yeah!
I said excitedly... team 10, the principal and I laughed.
Principal: I want you to follow your dreams and become very successful. Especially after everything you've been through I think it's what's best for you.
Brianna: thank you so much sir!

I know the first part was short but I'm editing this story now and it'll get better hopefully 🤞
Soz but my English is bad sometimes 😂

-kayla xx