3| Sneaky

Chapter 3 - Sneaky

{Kayla's POV}

"I thought you got them!"

"Look, I'm sorry Hun, but your brother got into an accident and I had to rush to the hospital."

"Oh.. But, You will get them... right?"

"Yes my love, I will. I gotta go, the doctors are gonna tell me how your brother is. Bye."

"Bye.." I said and hanged up the phone. 'I wonder what happened to him...' I looked out my window and sighed.

Someone tapped my shoulder, "Hey, Something wrong?" Y/N asked.

"No, Everything's fine.." I replied and got off my bed, looking at Y/N. I never noticed this, but she has slightly sharper teeth.. Weird.

"Um.. Okay." She smiled slightly and walked over to her desk, grabbing something and bringing it over to me. "This is for you." She said and passed me a box.

"Uhhhhh, what's this?" I asked.

"It's a present, For you." She smiled and gestured me to open the box.

"Um, okay..." I looked at the box and began to open it. My eyes widened in shock, what was in front of me was my favorite book of all time!! "It's the fourth book of my favorite series!!! Oh my Irene, thank youuuu!!" I screamed happily and hugged Y/N.

"Your welcome." She smiled again, "I seen you reading one of those books yesterday, and I had one all along that I've already read. So I wanted to give it to you."

"You're the best!" I let go of her and sat on bed and began to read the book.

•-_~*~_-•

I smirked, "Eleanor, Look~" I pointed at her boyfriend, Garroth Ro'Meave. We were currently sitting on a bench outside the dorms, looking at boys. I wish I had a boyfriend..

"Wh-What?" Eleanor blushed and stared at Garroth. Garroth was talking with his buddy, Laurance Zhval. (I think that's how you spell it..) They were friends since High School. Cool.

"Ah, Oh hey, El!" Garroth waved as he called Eleanor by her nickname. I was silently giggling at their adorable relationship.

"H-Hi, Garroth.." She said quietly and walked over to him. 'How cute! She's so shy near him!' I watched them chat for awhile until they walked away, then I got bored. 'Where is Y/N when you need her?' Then it hit me. She was working on the Halloween party without me!!! "Oh shoot!!" I ran into the building and dashed to the classroom Y/N was decorating for the party. When I got there, I was amazed. "Uhhhhh... HOW?" There were Halloween decorations covering the walls and ceiling. 'How could she have done THIS much in such small time?!'

"Oh, Hey, Kayla!" Y/N waved with a smile on her face. "Like what I've done with the place?" She asked.

"I.. I... I LOVE IT!!" I screamed and looked around, "How did you do so much in 10 minutes?"

"O-Oh, Uh..." She looked around nervously, "I-I had help! Yeah! Some guys were helping me put up the decorations!"

"Umm, Okay..?" I said and squinted my eyes at her. 'Is she lying? Nah, probably not.'

"Um, do you have a costume to wear at the party?" She asked me.

"Yeah! I'm being a witch! What about you?" I smiled and waited for her answer.

"Um... I'm gonna be.." She thought for a moment, then a grin appeared on her face. "A vampire! I'll be a vampire!"

"Cool! Now, What else does a party need..."

{Your POV}

"Um... I'm gonna be.." I thought for a moment. 'A witch? No, Kayla is being that. A angel? Or devil? Maybe a mermaid! No.. Hmm..' I thought for a bit longer, 'I don't know..' Then it hit me, like a rock to the head. I grinned at my idea, "A vampire! I'll be a vampire!"

"Cool! Now, what else does a party need..." Kayla said and began to think. "Food and drinks, Music, and.."

"Pizza!!" Some random kid yelled in the hallway.

"Yeah! We need pizza!" Kayla said. For the rest of our free time, we decorated the room, ordered pizzas to come on the date of the party, picked out music, and chose some sweets and some chips, and bought some blood-red punch.

"Finally! We did it, Y/N!" Kayla smiled and gave me a high five.

"Yeah! I'm so proud of our work! Look, the whole room looks awesome!" I said and hugged her. "Everyone's invited, right?" I asked.

She nodded, "Mhm! Every single student in these parts of the dorms."

"Cool!" I squeezed Kayla, "I'm so excited!"

"I know! Now let go of me! I can't breathe!" I let go of Kayla and she started laughing, and soon, I was laughing with her.

•-_~*~_-•

I woke up at 2 AM in the morning. Why? Well, I thought that I could be a little sneaky and sneak upstairs to see what that security guy was really hiding. "I hope I don't get caught..." I mumbled to myself and quietly got out of bed. 'I shouldn't be doing this, but, I'm just curious... No harm done.... right?' I tip-toed out of my dorm room and peeked around the corner of the hallway. The guard was there, But looking away. 'YES!' I practically screamed in my head. I'm so weird...

I quietly ran up the stairs, using Vampire speed of course. Once I made it up there, I looked around. 'That guard lied! There's no construction happening up here! There's something weird going on...' I started to walk around, it was dark up here. "Hello...?" I whispered, obviously knowing there would be no answer back.

Silence. Knew it.

I searched around for anything unusual. All I noticed were a couple of doors, a large window, and silence. Nothing weird up here. 'Maybe that guard thought there was construction going on up here. Or he could've been lied to! Wait, why would someone lie to that dude about another floor? I dunno. There's nothing else up here that is suspicious or unusual.. I guess this place is just another normal floor after all.'

Oh boy did I miss it.