Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - The Party III

"I am Aaron."

"You can't be him." I said as the pain in my throat got worse.

"Why don't you believe me? Oh, right, You're not my Y/N." He leaned in towards my face with eyes I could not describe.

"I am Y/N."

"Then.." He tilted his head so his neck was more accessible. "..Here," He smirked. I knew what he was doing. I know his plan. He was trying to see if I would bite him. ....But I can't control myself....

I looked at his neck, "..Mmmm~" I could tell I licked my lips.

"I'm letting you have some, so then I can get my Y/N back," He smiled slightly before leaning his neck closer to me.

'No... I don't wanna hurt you..'

He then gave me a smile that told me that it was okay.

Next thing I knew, I was drinking his blood. 'I'm so sorry..'

I pulled away from him and wiped my mouth. I looked at what I did, and sighed. "I'm sorry.. I didn't want to do that.." I mumbled.

"Y/N!" Aaron smiled happily and hugged me. He was killing me slowly by how tight the hug was, and it was getting tighter. "O-Oh! Sorry!" He apologized and pulled away.

"..Is it really true..?" I muttered as I stared at the floor with tears about to fall.

"..Is what true?" He asked.

"I.. I haven't seen you in so long.. I thought you left m-me," I started crying as I fell to the floor on my knees. I covered my face with my hands as tears slipped down my cheeks to floor and my shirt.

"..Y/N.." Aaron crouched down and hugged me once again. But this time it was a warm and soothing hug. "..I would never leave you.. But, I had no choice.." He whispered. I felt hot tears hit my shoulder and soak my shirt. I looked up to find that Aaron was crying.

"A-Aaron.. I'm sorry—"

"No, no, it's fine.. It's just.. I missed you," He said and wiped his eyes, trying to stop crying.

"..I missed you, too," I whispered and hugged him. "Never, Ever leave me again.. Alright?"

"I would never leave you again," He smiled and pulled me closer.

I sat on his lap, my back against his chest, and his arms wrapped around my waist. "..Aaron?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He smiled.

"..C-Can we.."

"Yes," He read my mind and kissed me on the lips. In that moment, I could feel all his emotions being put into that kiss. It was passionate and loving. He deepened the kiss and tried to pull me closer, even though I was as close as I could possibly get. I tangled my hands in his hair. Oh how much I missed doing this.

"U-Uhhh.. Y/N?" I heard a female voice say.

'Oh Irene, Kayla's up,' I immediately pulled away from the kiss and scooted as far away from Aaron as I could. "Y-Yes, Kayla?" I asked nervously.