Chapter 10

Chapter 10 • Surprise~

~{Your POV}~

~•~

My eyes fluttered open slowly, light met my face as I sat up. I rubbed my eyes when something moved beside me. I nearly screamed but then noticed it was just my boyfriend.

He stirred in his sleep then his red eyes flickered open– wait, red eyes?

"Aaron, Your eyes," I pointed at his face. He crossed his eyes and chuckled.

"What about them?"

"They're red." I stated. He seemed surprised for moment before relaxing.

"Oh." He simply said. "I don't know why they're like that." He then laughed it off and smiled at me, a great big smile, the one I love.

"Annnnnd you're fangs are there." I stated again.

"Aw come on, really?!" He muttered then shook his head a couple times, seeing if that would help.

It didn't. I inspected his eyes playfully, earning a groan from him. "I think.. I think you are upset." I said.

He blinked at me a couple times before talking. "I- ..what?" He seemed confused and scratched the top of his head.

"Yeah, I think you're upset. That, or you just need some blood..." I said uncomfortably. I never really liked speaking about blood, it made me uncomfortable.

Aaron chuckled softly at my uncomfortableness, earning a glare from me. He put his hands up in defence then went back to the issue at hand. "Well, I don't really feel the need to have a drink, but if you allow me, could I have some of yours~?"

"No." I bluntly said, shaking my head no.

"Ugh, fine." He groaned. "Anyway, Why would I be upset?" He questioned. I thought he would know, but whatever.

"Well, it could possibly be a dream that you just had.." I looked out the window, "A dream could only affect your vampiric side if it had something to do with a) a love one hurt or dying; b) A battle with a bad enemy; or c) something else happened. But honestly, you would have to think hard on that one to know."

I glanced at Aaron, his jaw was dropped and eyes wide with surprise. "How- how do you know so much?" He asked.

"Me? Well, I read a lot of your books in high school."

"Books?" Then he remembered. "Oh! Right. That's cool how much you know about vampires." He grinned.

"Yeah, I guess.."

Lucky us, it's a Saturday.

Le time skip~

Me and Aaron both stayed in my room for most of the day. I was tired, and he was being a good boyfriend and staying by my side. Kayla came in once but then left for us to be alone. I don't know where she went, but she seemed to be excited about it.

"Hey, babe," Aaron started, "Are you still tired?"

I shook my head. "No, Not really.."

"Lies!" Aaron flung his arms in the arm playfully then pulled me in his embrace. "You can't lie to me." He grinned.

"Okay, Okay, fine. I am still tired, but I don't want you to lay by my side as I'm sleeping and be bored! I know you can't sleep sometimes since your that and all.."

"Yeah, you are right..." he thought for a moment then pet my head, "Why don't I go get us some snacks?" He asked.

"Mmmmm, I could go for a bag of chips," I said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll be right back!" And with that, he left me alone. I laid my head back down on my fluffy F/C pillow and fell asleep waiting for Aaron to return.

~{Aaron's POV}~

I smiled to myself as I walked to the café. I had my red jacket on and some black jeans, nothing too showy. I entered the café, to my left was Garroth, it's rare to see him here, he usually never visits the café. I shook my head then went on over to the ordering station (Idk what you call it) and asked for two drinks, one coffee, and the other was a bottle of water, water would help Y/N feel better. I then asked for some other snacks, then payed, then left.

I was now on my way back to Y/N's room. It was peaceful and quite nice out today. There wasn't much people walking around campus—probably because they left campus to do something fun.

Upon remembering, I reminded myself that Y/N asked for a bag of chips. The café doesn't sell chips, but they definitely should, maybe then people wouldn't have to leave campus to bye some! Ugh, sorry 'bout that.

I hated that I had to leave campus just to buy a bag of chips. Chips. Ugh, why.

I drove my car to the nearest store, I locked my car and walked in. It was a quick in and out. On my way back to campus, I started thinking; What was my dream about? My eyes were red, and Y/N said I could've been upset because of a dream I just had...

I parked the car and jogged into campus. I started heading over to the girls dorms when a certain voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Hello Aaron,"

I turned around to meet a pair of dull green eyes along with medium length red hair.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tanner."

He's back.