**CHRISTMAS SPECIAL**

(This is not really a chapter.. It's just a special)

I smiled and hung up the last glass ball ornament on my now finished tree. I stood back and stared at it with awe. "..oh my.. It's more beautiful then I thought it would be," I said with a bright smile. Everything else was done. The tree was done, the mistletoe was up, Christmas garland was surrounding every room, and cookies were placed out on the table for anyone who visits to have some. Then I remembered, I forgot to invite Aaron! How could I forget to invite my boyfriend over to my house for my party?! I ran over to my phone, and to my surprise, he was already calling. I answered. "..H-Hello?" I said quietly into the phone.

"Hey babe," I heard a low, hot voice answer back.

I nervously laughed to myself, embarrassed because he called me "babe".

"Babe, I like this nickname. So I'll keep calling you it." He chuckled.

"Um.. O-Okay.. Uh, Y-Yeah! Oh, I forgot, your now invited to my party! I forgot about you.. Sorry.." I apologized, then smiled crazily. "OOOOH! Aaron! I can't wait till Christmas!!"

"Hun, It is Christmas—Christmas Eve to be more pacific." My eyes lit up at his words.

"OMG AARON! YOU BETTER HAS A GIFT FOR MEEEEE!" I practically screamed like a fangirl. Then my phone died, making the call end. "Dang it!!" I said frustratedly. I plugged in my phone upstairs in my bedroom. I came back downstairs to find that the front door looked like it was unlocked. 'Hmm.. Weird,' I thought to myself.

I shrugged it off and walked over to the couch. Suddenly I was pulled down onto something hard. (GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF DA GUTTER!) I looked up to see Aaron's grinning face. I was laying on top of him. I was laying on his rock hard chest. "..A-Aaron..?" I said nervously.

"Yeah babe?" He grinned.

"..Why did you sneak into my house?" I asked while trying my hardest to not look at his chest. (Oh, btw, HE OBVIOUSLY HAS NO FLIPPIN' SHIRT ON. *Everyones mind blows* WOW! Surprising.)

"..Oh.. Well I thought that since I'm your hot boyfriend—that I could come right in, even if your door was locked." He gave me a smile, showing that he didn't mean to scare me.

"Oh. Well now that makes total sense," I mumbled, then tried to get off of him.

"No, no, no. You stay." He commanded as if I was a dog.

"Aaron, no. I would like to go—" I was cut off by his lips being smashed on mine. 'HOLY CHRISTMAS COOKIES! This dude always knows exactly how to shut me up,' I thought to myself and kissed back. He flipped the both of us over so now I was under him and he was on top of me.

"Y/N.." He pulled away and looked into my dark red eyes, "I love you."

My heart stopped, and I froze. 'I swear he said "I love you" to me before... but this still shocks me every time,' I shook my head to stop thinking, and gave Aaron a quick kiss on the lips. "I... I love you, too." I smiled.

"Awww, babe!" He smiled back and squeezed me. I laughed at his actions.

"Awwww, Aaron! Get off me!" I mocked and tried to push him off, but I already knew that was impossible. I have vampire super strength, but STILL, Aaron's always stronger then me. I sighed and stopped struggling.