Chapter 11

Jess shuffled away from Louis grip, and rolled over to stare at his sleeping frame. It was safe to say she had kept to her part of the deal, and had stayed to her side of the bed, Louis however, had not and she had spent half the night pushing him over and waking him up reminding him he was in bed with her not Eleanor, and to keep his hands to himself. Not that Jess minded him being there in the slightest, she was glad of his company, and being with him kept her mind off of Liam and Harry. The former had been calling and messaging her all night, trying to apologise, it had got to the point where she had switched her phone off, but not before texting Harry, saying she was ok and had gone to bed.

It was 7 30, they were packing up and leaving today, the boys performing their last gig in Ireland last night, she was due to be at work at one to help pack the suitcases of clothes into the tour bus, before heading to manchester for the next gig. But there was something she wanted to do first. She got out of bed and pulled on her jeans, thick socks and an oversized jumper. She tied up her hair and quickly brushed her teeth, grabbing her phone she decided she would leave Louis in bed, and would text him to say where she had gone.

She knew Harry had left the landrover in the valet and asked them to drop it back at the hire place. It didn't take her very long to persuade them that she had been asked to do the job, to make sure it was done, just a quick smile and a flash of her tour pass. As she drove she really struggled to remember where she was going and the memory on the satnav had been wiped. And she hadn't driven in a very long time and had never driven an automatic, which was very confusing especially when she kept reaching down for the gear stick that wasn't there.

But eventually she found it, in the middle of no where, the riding Centre Harry had taken her on their 'date'. Although when she thought about it, people are normally asked out on dates, she was told she had to do, and she wasn't even sure it was a date, it felt like a date, she was sure Harry thought it was a date, but she wasn't entirely sure it should have been a date.

She pulled on to the yard and locked the car, a little Jack Russell puppy came bounding over to her, she giggled and bent down to pick him, letting him lick her face and pulling at his ears. She loved animals, and she really loved dogs, this particular puppy was particularly wiggly, and full of character.

"he likes you" Jess looked up to see the yard owner, Mary beaming down at her.

"he's beautiful..." Jess replied "what's his name?"

"Toby, he's a naughty boy, but we love him" Jess put him and the floor, and watched him run over to chase a chicken "can I help you?"

"well, I just wanted to come and say thankyou... I came here the other day for a ride, and I just wanted to say thankyou"

"ahhhh I remember you, you came with a young gentleman, a Mr Harry Styles, my daughters a big fan, she was very jealous of you"

"me and Harry are just friends, he was just doing me a favour" Jess explained, not entirely convincing herself "I used to ride alot, until I was forced to give it up"

"ah, you poor dear, was it an injury?"

"something like that, but I'm better now"

"I saw you ride, your very good, Harry not so much"

Jess Laughed "can I get that in writing?"

"look, while your here can you spare an hour? I have a horse that had become unresponsive to the hand, if you could get on board so I can have a look format the ground?"

Jess had to contain herself from throwing her arms around Mary and hugging her "I'd love too"

However, as she was peeling herself out of the saddle after Mary had finished with her, she actually wanted to slap her, she had already stiffened up, The horse, called Harvey, was as responsive to the leg as any she had ridden, but he tried to snatch the bit out of her hands, but all easily rectified with a new bit, so Mary spent half an hour putting Jess through a dressage test, and by the time she had finished, Jess was in immense pain, not only from the exercise, but because she hadn't really recovered from her beating a week ago. She thanked Mary, and made her excuses why she had to leave, explaining she had to go to work, not before pulling her into a hug and thanking her foe letting her live her passion.

"he must really like you, you know" Mary said as she pulled out the hug "you know what, life's too short, when somethings right it's right, don't hold back, and for gods sake, get properly back in the saddle, your talent is too great to waste"

Jess nodded and got in the car, her judgement because clouded and she felt a spark in her chest as her attention was brought back to Harry, she put her foot to the floor and before she knew it she was back at the hotel. She pulled the rental papers out of the glove box and thrust them and the keys back at the valet, shouting something to the effect of she couldn't find it, and if he could do it it would be great and something that resembled sorry.

"where's harry?" she shouted to a passing Zayn in the foyer.

"he's in his room packing, Jess what's happened?"

But Jess ignored him, she even ignored the elevator, just running straight past it and heading to the stair case, taking two steps at a time all the way to the eighth floor, her mind was only focused on one thing getting to Harry, it was time she let go of her past, and for good. She ran along the straight corridor to Harry's room, he frantically began knocking on his door, he swung open the door standing there in a pair of Calvin kleins and nothing else.

"where's the fire" he asked, looking confused before setting his eyes on Jess "Jess, where have you been, we've been worried"

"stop worrying about me"and she crashed her lips to his, she felt him stiffen up to her touch, not really knowing how to take it, she began to stroke his cheek, urging him to let her in, he parted his soft gentle lips granting her access and she immediately let her tongue explore his beautiful mouth. She pushed her body against his and guided him to the bed, falling on top of him, she began to grind against his crotch, she felt him stiffen against her touch and groan into her mouth, he then flipped her onto her back and began kissing her neck slowly moving down her body, she had lost control and she felt all heat drain from her body, she stiffened and felt like she couldn't catch her breath, all she saw in her head were images of Jack, pinning her down to the bed, forcing himself on her, hurting her...

"stop please... STOP!" she shouted pushing Harry away and scrambling to the top of the bed, she pulled her knees up to her chest, shutting her eyes trying to get images of Jack out of her head, that's when she felt a hand on her head, raking fingers through her hair.

"Jess, it's Harry, it's me your safe" she opened her eyes and felt them begin to leak down her cheeks.

"I'm not crazy I promise" she said, laying her head on his chest "I thought I could do it, I just want him out of my head"

"its not about being able to do it Patch, it's about wanting to do it, I am not going to rush you into anything, I'm sorry I scared you..."

"and I'm sorry I threw myself at you"

She felt Harry's chest vibrate on her head as he giggled and she looked up into his face "never worry about that, but I'm willing to wait until your ready" he brought his lips and gently brushed them against hers "now, what's all this about you sleeping with Louis?"

phone