Chapter 9

Sorry i havent updated this in a while x :) Had my exams x //

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Jess rolled over, she couldn't decide whether it was her head that was pounding or it was the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Jess groaned again and rolled onto her side, looking at her clock. Nine Am. On her day off. She couldn't remember what time she got in, infact she didn't venue really remember getting in... She remembered bwih clutched into Harry's chest while he carried her bridal style into the hotel, she remembered him helping her into her pjs, but she didn't actually remember Harry leaving, or actually falling asleep.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"seriously!" she shouted putting the pillow over her head "who is it? It's too fucking early"

"we've got a full day ahead of us babe, get up and let me in or I'll just go and get the spare card key from the desk" the slow, low tone echoed through the door. Jess threw the cover off of her and opened the door, standing infront of her was a very energetic, very wide awake Harry Styles.

"what do you want styles? My head hurts and I'm tired and..."

"really moany apparently" Louis said, appearing from behind Harry and letting himself into Jess room. He didn't look as fresh faced as his younger band member, infact he looked positively rough.

"you look terrible Louis" Jess said, reflecting her thoughts.

"you don't look so peachy yourself, patch" Jess wincing at Louis nick-name for her...

"patch? Really Lou, your nicknaming me after a dog?"

"I like it" Louis disappeared into the bathroom, and came out with the sound of running water behind him "now get in the shower, we haven't got all day" he playfully slapped her on the bottom and pushed her into the shower, she looked in the mirror and rolled her eyes at herself, she quickly jumped in the shower, having a wash and leaving her hair dry, running the brush through it and french plaiting it so it was off her face, rubbing some tinted moisturiser on her face, a light dusting of power and a couple of layers of mascara, wrapping the towel around herself, mainly to protect her modesty as well as trying not to give the boys nightmares.

"close your eyes" she shouted, with the door slightly ajar, waiting a second to make sure they had followed her command, before flitting through and grabbing a pair of jeans and a white vest top before flitting back into the bathroom, and appearing back into the bedroom, fully clothed.

"finally" Louis sighed, pulling her tweed Jacket and scarf off the chair and tossing it to her.

"Where are we going?" Jess said, pulling on the items Louis had just handed her.

"were going for breakfast with the boys, then you and Harry are going on a special trip"

"your not going to kill me are you Curls?"

"no.. Of course not" Harry looked almost shocked "If you don't feel comfortable just me, we can take someone else.. I din..."

"mate" Louis said, interrupting Harry by tapping him on the back, and smiling "she was joking"

"ahhhh, right yeah I knew that" Harry muttered under his breath, trying to avoid the gaze of Jess, who was examining his pained expression "I just thought... You know..."

"Harry... I don't actually think you'd ever hurt me, I just get a bit jumpy... That's all... I'll get used to it... I just think he's always behind me..." she followed Harry to the lift, leaning against the wall, bowing her head, hoping the pounding would stop, it didn't.