The Big Scoop

July 5, 8 A.M. (Kalos Time)

Calem and Serena — with the corner of their eyes — spot Rayquaza. The female dex-holder yelled,"There!"

"I know, but how do we calm it down?"

"Watch this, Calem!"

Serena did a backflip in mid-air and threw out a Pokéball,"Go, Florges! Now use Sweet Scent!"

Her Pokémon released a strong pink scent that traveled towards Rayquaza. The scent ended up luring the green legendary. Calem smiled as his Charizard let him down.

"Nice, Serena."

"Thanks."

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

July 5, 1 P.M.

After a while, the clock in Gladion's room struck one. He hadn't eaten any lunch at all. He only had a Lumiose Galette for breakfast that he stole from Korrina's room. Well.. she left it there so why not? He paced in his room. The moment he saw a faint figure in a bubble, he knew. Someone was coming to get him.

Lusamine had tried to convinced him to get onto the boat but lied about having to go to the restroom and this was where he was now. Gladion was planning to escape. Once he saw Lillie, he was stunned.

"Lillie!" he yelled.

"Gladion!" she shouted.

Lusamine caught on,"Gladion, get down here!"

"Gladion! Get in this bubble! Hurry!"

"I'm coming, Lillie! Let me get my stuff."

A teenager was in another bubble who screamed,"No time for that!"

"Who are you?"

"No questions allowed, get into her bubble!"

Gladion shivered at the teen's glare,"Okay fine."

"By the way, she's Haina." Lillie whispered after her brother got into her bubble.

"Why is she helping?"

"She's my sister."

"What?! Since when did we have a nonidentical sibling?!" he hissed.

"You'll figure it out later." she said with a sigh. Meanwhile, Lusamine gritted her teeth and commanded,"Grunts! Get them! Get them all!"

Aether Foundation grunts ran up to Gladion's room. They opened his window and tried to reach the bubbles and send attacks to pop them. So did Lusamine.

"Mismagius! Shadow Ball!" she commanded to her Pokémon.

"Haina, could you get your Primarina to do something?"

"Can't. She's all the way over in Lanakila."

"Umbreon!" Gladion suddenly shouted.
With that, his Umbreon used Dark Pulse. The move knocked out the grunts and Lusamine's Mismagius. Lillie's and Haina's jaws dropped as Gladion's Umbreon did a leap of faith.

"I'll catch you, Umbreon." offered Haina.
She had open arms. The bubble let Umbreon with Haina and he smiled at her. The teenager let the two bubbles float away back to Mt. Lanakila.

"Grr.. I'll get them," muttered the Aether Foundation President.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Sycamore's Lab, 6 hours ago

"This Pokémon is called Xurkitree."

Korrina all of the sudden saw it. She had met it. She felt lightheaded. "No.. I did it.. I made it a threat.."