Chapter 3: Meet Jean, Marco and Connie

Jean: Haeya guys! Jean Kirschtein here! 15 years old! Height: 170 Weight: 50 (A/N: Ehem we're not talking about your height and weight Jean). Soo... Friends of mine: Marco, Connie, Sasha, Reinder, Berty, Armin, Mina, Ymir, and Christa. Well I'm quite stubborn but not stubborn as always well I'm quite good in English lessons. I have an average of 86 in Elementary. I'm not good and excellent ALWAYS and I'll go to Titan High.

Marco: H-hello there! I'm Marco Bodt I'm 15 years old and the best friend of Jean. Jean said that I have 130 freckles on my face, he counted when I'm asleep I mean Jean sometimes visit my house and hang or having a sleepover. My friends are: Connie, Sasha, Ymir, Christa, Eren, Reiner, Bertholdt, Armin, Daz, Mina, and Samuel. I will follow Jean whenever he went. I would never leave his side. We were best friends since we are young and Jean promised me that I would never leave him and won't let him 4ever alone again. I too go to Titan High.

Connie: The name's Connie Springers, 15 years old. Bald Headed and stupid. Yeah. Friends: Jean, Marco, Sasha, Mina, Christa, Ymir, Reinder and Bertholdt. Please keep this as a secret? If yes well I have a crush on SASHA BRAUS Please don't tell anyone!!!!. I'm going to Titan High to see her. That's all.

In Titan High Building:

Jean was walking in the hallway and Marco was following him. Jean was stuffing his stuff in it and Marco was scanning around. "Hey Marco is Connie and Sasha is schooling here?" "Uh I'm not sure about this but I heard Connie's mother told me that he will" "Hmph". "Oh look Jean Eren is here too" when hearing this Jean slammed his locker and glared at Marco "Is that **** here?" He said it in a cold tone voice "Jean" Yeah" "You said a bad word" "I don't care, because I really hate that ****" "Augh" Marco face palmed. "But..." "hm?" Marco felt a little bit shocked "Is Mikasa here too????" Marco saw a faint blush on Jean's cheeks, Marco know that Jean really like Mikasa and whenever favor he would do just for her he would do it no matter what. Marco peeked in the hallway and saw Eren, Mikasa and Armin was talking to Reiner, Bertholdt and Annie. While Marco was peeking Jean always whisper "Is she there??!! Is she there!! I want to see her!!!!" "Cut it out Jean!!". Connie saw them at their backs and asked "What're you guys doing?" Marco was freaked out and jumped. "C-connie???!!!" "Ahuh!" "I thought that you were looking for Sasha!" Marco shouted when Connie heard this he immediately covered his mouth "Suuussshh!!! Sasha is right over there!!" Connie pointed at the hallway and they say Sasha was with Ymir and Christa. Then at the time Connie covered Marco's mouth they heard that Eren, Reiner and Bertholdt was talking about them. Jean decided to show up to talk to them too, Marco and Connie followed. "Haeya! Bert! Reinder! and COLD ONE!!!" they turned their heads to them. 

Eren glared at Jean and Jean realized this and glared too. "So watcha talkin' about?" Jean said and Bertholdt scratched his back and Annie was still wearing her headphone. "Oh nothing" all of them were silent until Armin said "Bertholdt was asking if we have met you and Marco" Jean stared at Bertholdt to Eren. "I see" 

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After hearing the bell everyone was rushing towards their locker and then went to their respective classes. Annie then turned off her music and take off the headphones, "I'll go now to SCIENCE class" then walked away Reiner notice this. He wanted to follow her but he realize that they're not in a the same class. "I'll go now" Jean said and walked away "W-wait Jean!" Marco followed. Connie walked away and the three was the only who is still in the hallway "Ok then... what class are you in today Armin?" "I'm going to Music" "What about you Mikasa?" "Arts" "hummm" "What about you Eren?" "Well.. I'm going to English" "W-wha??? then why aren't you coming with Reiner??!!" "I'm pissed" "To who???" "JEAN".