Chapter 6: Eren and Jean's Quarrel

(After Jean's science class and Eren's english class)

Jean was going out of the room and read his schedule "So I'll go to math class" then he wasn't looking where he was going until he bumped into someone "Goddammit! watch where you're going!" he looked at his face and it was Eren. "Watch where you're going you HORSEFACE!!!" then he walked away "DAMN YOU JEAGER!" Eren heard this and looked back at Jean "WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU BRAT??!!" "DAMN YOU JEAGER!" Eren grab Jean's shirt "IF YOU WILL SAY THAT AGAIN YOU BITCH! I WOULD PUNCH YOUR FUCKING FACE!" "Cht FORGET IT JEAGER!" Mikasa saw this and stopped the two and touched Eren's hand. "Eren you must stop doing that!" "STOP WHAT?!" Jean saw Mikasa's hand was holding on Eren and was jealous "DAMN!" and walked away heading towards the math class. 

Jean went inside the class and sits down on the 5th chair at the middle. After a while Eren and Mikasa came in, Jean stared Mikasa as she came in and hoped she will sit beside him, but it didn't happen. Eren was sitting beside Jean but far away and Mikasa sit beside him. "Goddammit Mikasa why you always follow me?!" Mikasa didn't answer. After some 5 minutes the teacher came in and said "Good morning class, I am your math teacher Levi Ackerman". Then Sir Levi continued on talking, while he was talking Jean takes time writing a paper to throw it to Mikasa, but the time he throw it to Mikasa, Eren blocked it and it made Jean continues on throwing but it didn't pass to Eren. So Jean was thinking of an another idea, he wrote something on a piece of paper and instead throwing it to Mikasa he throw it to the teacher. 

Jean throws the paper to the teacher

the class went silent

Levi notice the paper and picked it up and said:

"Who throw this paper?!"

They didn't answer until he opened it and read it

"Hmm it says: Oh Teacher Levi your so cute and it makes me to kiss your cheek and when you make that look the time you came in you made my heart pierced with the cupid's arrow" (A/N: LOL) 

The teacher blushed a little and teared the paper 

"WHO THE HECK THROW THAT PAPER??!!!"

Until Jean raised his hand

"Yes??!!"

"It's Eren Jeager Sir!!!"

"Who's Eren Jeager??!!"

Then Jean points to Eren

"YOU??!!"

Eren got shocked and said "M-Me sir??!! BUT IT WAS JEAN SIR!!! IT WASN'T ME!!! HE ALWAYS THROWS PAPER TO MIKASA SIRR!!"

Then Jean throws a paper to Eren

"LOOK SIR!! HE'S STILL DOING IT SIRR!!!! IT WAS JEAN SIR!! I SWEAR!!"

Then Levi went near to Eren and shouted "DETENTION AFTER CLASS JEAGER" 

Eren got furios because of Jean, he stare at him with his angry look "YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" Jean still chuckled. Mikasa was worried of Eren and decided to kill Jean (A/N: OH NO THIS WOULD BE A BIG PROBLEM) 

(AFTER CLASS) 

Eren was still left inside and all of the student went off "That's what you get when you mess with me Jeager" mumbled Jean while he was walking Mikasa was blocking him "Oh hi there Mikasa!" Mikasa glared at him and didn't say anything until he slap Jean's right cheek really hard. Jean touched his right cheek and was a little surprised "Why did you do that?" "Because you made Eren fall into Detention" "Wha?? why you always care about him?!!" "Because I'm his foster sister and I want him to be my boyfriend soon!" Jean widened his eyes and his heart was broken "Now don't mess with him again!" and Mikasa walked away.