Chapter 5: Connie and Sasha

When Sasha was walking towards the science room, she bumped into someone "Augh!" "Hey watch where you going!" "sorry I wasn't looking" Sasha looked at the person and it was Connie "Connie?!" "S-sasha??!!".

"What're doing here?!!" "I... uhh....uhhmm..." Connie scratched his back and blush. "I'm going to the science class room" "Me too! the science class was there!" Sasha pointed at the door at the edge. "Oh r-really?" "Yes" then the two were silent until Jean passed by and Sasha notice this "Hi Jean!" "Oh hi Sasha" then Jean walked towards the science class.

Sasha's P.O.V. (point of view)

Connie scratched his back and I saw a blush on his face and he replied "I'm going to the science class room" "Me too! the science class was there!" I pointed at the door at the edge of the hall Connie followed where my finger was pointed and stare at me again "Oh r-really" "yes" then we were silen until I saw my crush Jean passed by and I can't control myself to let Jean notice me and I said "Hi Jean!" he looked at me and I immediately blush "Oh hi Sasha" then he walked towards the science class. Jean is in science class too? I talked into my mind.

By the time Jean opened the door I heard that the teachers were started talking "Oh Shhh-" "What is it Sasha?" "I think class was now starting" then I ran towards the science room Connie followed. I opened the door and everyone inside stared at the two of us.

"Oh where have you two been?"

"Uhhmmmm..."  I don't know what to say until Connie was the one replied.

"We were dating!" 

Then his face turned into red, and I glared at him.

"W-wha?????????!!!!!!" 

Sasha faint blushes and Professor Hanji just smiled.

"ok I understand, please sit down on those vacant sits, I'll continue my class"

"Hai" "Ok"

Most of the students inside was staring at the two and whispered each other.

"That was Embarrassing"

"Sorry, I know that you don't know what to say and then I came up with that idea"

Sasha realized something.

"Do you have a crush on me?"

Connie didn't say something, he just blushed and grab a paper inside his bag and write something on it. He crumpled it and throw it to Sasha. Sasha read it and it says:

"Yes, are you angry?"

After she read the paper she stared at Connie and throw the paper to him then blushes.

"Nope I'm not, I'm just asking, I'm too idiot to be angry"

"Ohhh?"

Sasha smiled and lend her palm to Connie

"Idiots?"

Connie shaked his hand to Sasha and said

"Idiots!"

Jean was staring at the two and said "They're still Idiots anyway" 

Professor Hanji notice the two too and just smiled "Idiots forever huh?" she whispered to herself.