Chapter 1: Meet Eren, Mikasa and Armin

Eren: Hi everyone the name's Eren Jeager. 15 years old, and my friends here Mikasa and Armin actually Mikasa is my foster sister but she's like a friend to me. Mikasa always treated me like a kid and like I was her little brother and it makes me pissed. Armin is my best friend of mine, we were friends since we are young. I'm going to Titan Academy with them.

Mikasa: *glare* Moshi Moshi I'm Mikasa Ackerman 15 years old and the foster sister of Eren and my only friend Armin. I always watch Eren to prevent fights and accidents to the other guys that block his way. I'm NOT treating like a kid and a little brother, I'm just thinking about his SAFETY and I will take control of his RECKLESSNESS and I'm going to Titan Academy with him and Armin.

Armin: Hello there. My name is Armin Arlert friend of Eren and Mikasa and I'm 15. Me and Mikasa will watch Eren to control his RECKLESSNESS. I'm living with Mikasa and Eren in a the same house. I really like to go to High School and educate. I'm going to Titan High with the two.

In Eren's House

Eren was still on bed snoring around until Mikasa came in and shake Eren to wake him up. "Augh Stop it I'm sleeping!!!" "Wake up Eren!!! We'll gonna be late!! Wake up!!" "Late for what??!!??" "For High School!!" Eren paused and stare at Mikasa giving her a 'you'vegottabekiddingme' look. "Oh Sh*t!!" then Eren went outside without wearing a shirt (A/N: because when Eren wants to sleep he like to take his shirt off, he only wear shorts). "Hey Armin what's for breakfast?!" "Huh??!! Oh... fried egg and beacon". "Hey Mikasa breakfast is ready!!!" "Hai" then the three eat together. After eating, Mikasa decided that she would be the one to wash the dishes then Eren and Armin brush their teeth. When Mikasa was done she brushed after.

"DAMN!!" "What is it EREN??!!" (A/N: Jean style) "It's almost 6!!!" "WHAAAT??!!" they quickly change clothes and drag their bag. Eren ran fast towards the school "Eren!!! slow down!!" Mikasa shouted but Eren didn't listen until he stepped on a rock and made him fall and his head hits the gound.

"Eren!!!" the two ran towards Eren and Mikasa gasp "Did you bring some bandages Armin?" "H-hai!!" (A/N: Armin always brings bandages with him, don't judge! I'm the one who make this story!). Mikasa wrapped the bandages on Eren, "Armin help me carry Eren to school" "Ok!" then the two carry Eren towards the school. The two entered the school and the students stared at them until Eren jumped "W-where am I??!!" "Ah great he got memory loss!" Armin face palmed "Eren are you okay?" Mikasa tried to touch Eren until Eren slapped Mikasa's hand "I'm okay Mikasa!" "Oh god I thought you have memory loss" "No I didn't" Eren looked around "Hmm looks like we are in the school" "Yeah me and Mikasa carried you all the way after you fell" 'cht" they went inside the building and scanned inside it. "Hey Jeager!" Eren tried to find who is the person that was calling him until "Over here!!" a big blonde guy was waving his hand to get Eren's attention "Oh hey Reiner!!!" Reiner was the name and he was with a tall guy and a blonde gal. "Oh I see that you're with Bertholdt and Annie" "yeah".