False Alarm

Sorry for taking so long but I was very busy these few months, so here's what you guys have been waiting for, for so long!!!!!!!!!!

Nick

"What's taking you so long?" I jumped away from Jane automatically as I heard someone coming. Jane was trying to rearrange herself as I turned around to the person who inturrupted us.

"Oh, sorry. I'll just be going now." said the lady when she realized we weren't who she was looking for. I turned around and saw jane relax as the lady went away.

"I'll just be going now," she said and she started to walk away.

"Wait," I grabbed her hand quickly bringing her closer to me, "I'm sorry for back there but It's hard keeping my hands off you in that dress."

"Then learn self-control," Jane was obviously pissed about back there but i couldn't help being hurt by her words so I snapped back.

"It didn't seem like you had any back there." I snapped.

"I didn't enjoyed it one bit so stay away!"

"We'll see about that," and I pushed her into the wall again for the second time tonight and kissed her.

Her lips were warm and so soft on my lips, making me kiss her even harder. As I moved my hands up to her chest, she pushed me back, catching me by surpirse.

"WHAT THE HELL NICK, I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR WHORES SO KEEP YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME!!!" Jane yelled. I guess I went a bit over board.

"I'm sorry, ok. I just never realized how much I missed you." I confessed.

"Save your lies for someone who cares. I care about Casper and I don't want anything to mess what we have right now so stay away!" Ouch, that hurts but what hurts most was the way her eyes looks at me. I remember how she always have that shine in her beautiful blue eyes when we were together, I find myself getting sucked into them alot when we were dating but all I see now, is the hurt in her eyes and they don't even seem to shine anymore.

"I'm telling the truth and I'm going to prove that you're meant to be with me, not Casper." I can tell she didn't believe me but I'm not going to let the most amazing girl there is, go.

"Whatever," and Jane headed back to Casper. 

Jane

"Hey, what took you so long?" Casper asked.

"It was nothing, can we go now? I'm not feeling so well." I hated lying to Casper but I just need some time to think things through tonight.

"Sure, I'll just pay the bill first." Casper is so sweet, the way his eyes show how concern he is for me. I smiled at him and waited for him to pay the bill.

"Lets go now, you should get some rest," Casper said and before I knew it, we were at the front of my house.

"Thanks Casper, I'm sorry that I ruined the date but maybe we can get a raincheck." I said.

"It's alright, just feel better soon and call me if you need anything. I don't want you to be sick the next time I take you out on a date again," Casper said and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I got out of  the car and went inside. 

I got ready for bed quickly and check my phone for any messages.

TEXT FROM TINA

Hey, how wuz the date. Give me all the detail once u can!

TEXT TO TINA

Hey, the date was nice but I had 2 go home early. I'll tell u y 2morrow. Sweet dreams.

I sent my message and layed on my bed, waiting for sleep to catch up with me. I closed my eyes and repeated what happended tonight with Nick.

"I'm telling the truth and I'm going to prove that you're meant to be with me, not Casper. " I kept replaying in my head. I want to believe what he said so badly but I don't want to open my heart up for him again, I can't give him the ability to hurt me even more than what he did to me. 

There it is! Hope it was worth the wait. I won't be posting until near the end of June and I'll finish posting the whole story soon hopefully when school is out. Plz Vomment and tell me who you want Jane to be with.

I won't be posting until I get atleast 5 comments and votes so

VOTE!!! COMMENT!!!!!