The Devil is sorry????????

Hey!!!!!!!! Thank you for reading but It'll mean alot to mean if you guys vote, fan or comment so I know If you guys like it. I haven't decided the whole plot yet so tell me what you want to happen. Thanks for all the support! This chapter is dedicated to my other fan Kaddiee52.

Jane

I was starving by the time it was lunch, this day wasn't as bad I thought. Casper has been flirting with me every time he can and Nick stayed away. I couldn't help but feel my heart ache a bit. I don't like him anymore but I can't help feeling a chill when I felt him staring at me during class. I don't like him anymore, I hate his guts now and I'm going to get my revenge... I repeated over and over again to myself until I bumped into to someone. "Oh, crap I'm so...." I stopped speaking when I noticed who I bumped into, "What do you want?" I demanded.

"Jane, I know you probably hate me right now but can I please say something?" he plead with those damn puppy dog eyes. That's not fair, he knew how much I loved those eyes on him. I nodded since I didn't know if I can say something to him without revealing him emotions.

"I knew what I did to you was wrong and I'm really sorry. I want to say sorry and i really want us to start off fresh again." What happened to him, did I miss anything when I fell asleep in study halls? I mean the devil is sorry???????????

"You've got to be kidding me, after all you did you expect me to forgive you?" I don't even care if my voice comes out shaking, i'm just so pissed right now. I want to hate him and hurt him but how can I do that after what he jsut said? This isn't fair, just when I start to feelp better, he makes me go through all this again. What if this another one of his pranks? I don't think I can go through it again sane.

"I know you don't trust me right now but I'll make it up to you." That was the last thing he said to me before he walked away, leaving me frozen there

"Jane, what's wrong with you. Why are you standing in the middle of the hallway?" I don't know how long I stand there before Tina found me but all I can do was hug her and cry my heart out.

"Shhh..It's okay, tell me what happend."

"Hhe he.....he just tol... told me that he's sorsorrsorry and I wanted to forgive him. What if It's another one of his ppranks?" I tried to get it out though my tears but I coulndn't stop crying.

"It's going to be alright, let's get you clean before someone sees you." I nodded and followed her to the washroom. I won't let myself get hurt again and he will pay.

Nick

I knew I hurt girls all the time but I never knew I hurted her this much. Seeing her like this is makes me feel guilty for what I did and I never feel guilty when I mess with a girl.

"You've got to be kidding me, after all you did you expect me to forgive you?" she yelled at me and I know I deserved every single words she yells at me. All I can do was stand there and let her get her anger out. Hopefully she wouldn't hate me as much now that she yelled at me. 

"I know you don't trust me right now but I'll make it up to you." I said and left her before I make a fool of myself. 

"Yo, we're going to a club tonight, you coming?" Josh asked. Josh is the closest person I have as a brother but I can't tell him about Jane.

"Sure." Why not, maybe it'll help me get Jane out of my mind for a minute. Damn stop thinking about her!!!!!!!

COMMENT!

VOTE!

&

FAN!