I got a date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

************ Hey, sorry for not uploading so soon but I was really busy this week. I rewrote chapter 5 and changed some things up so just reread.*************************

Jane

I can feel the burning sun shinning on my face when I woke up like every saturday mornings. Yes, it's Saturday! It was past noon when I go up and went downstairs to search for food. A girl can never get enough sleep. My mom however thinks differently, she wakes up bright and early every morning to go do yoga. My mom travels alot since she directs movies. She usually stay home for a few weeks before getting another movie to direct so I'm home alone for months. It was always just my my mom and I after my dad left us for some fcuking whore!

Text from Casper

Hey sunshine, wondering if u would go have dinner w/ me?

OMG! Casper just asked me on a date! Tina is gonna go nuts on me. Shit, I haven't even text him back yet.

I'll luv 2 go 2 dinner w/ u.

I text Tina next to come over and help me get ready for tonight.

Text from Casper

I'll pick u up @ 6.

Tina didn't text me back until 20 minutes later when I got out from my shower.

Text from Tina

Sure Hun, I'll me rite there in 5 min.

It was 2 by the time she got here. What happened to 5 minutes? I opened to the door when she rang the doorbell and saw a huge makeup box in one hand and another box for hair. Damn, this girl seems to looks like she works for a salon.

"Hey, sorry I"m late but I had to shower when my little brother spilled his food all over me. I swear I still smell like mashed carrots with pea." Tina has a one year brother who was so adorable but he's not the easiest kid to look after.

"That's alright, just beautify (not even sure if it's a word) me." I grabbed her inside and dragged her into my room.

"You still have hours girl. Lets do your nails first." It was past 3 by the time she was done with my nails. She takes forever just to do a nail and she'll keep doing it till it's perfect.

"Let's do your hair and then your make up."

"Finally, let's not spend 10 hours doing my makeup and hair Tina. You take way too long." Tina just rolled her eyes and starts doing my hair. She didn't spent much time on my hair since she just curled it and let it loose on my shoulders. She finished my makeup and choosing my outfit just before 6. Thank god.

"Hey! No peeking yet, I just have to do a finishing touch." Spoke too soon, well thought too soon. I froze when she turned me around and I dropped my jaw.

"OMG! This can't be me!" I looked drop dead gorgeous in the strapless black dress that stopped at my mid-thigh. The dress was so tight that it showed all my curves.

"Here, try these heels on. They'll make your legs look killer." She was right, I never looked this beautiful before.

"Stop, you're going to ruin your make up!" yelled Tina. I didn't realise that my eyes were watering.

"You're the best Tina, I ..." I didn't get to finish my sentence before someone rang the doorbell. I ran downstairs as fast as I can in the freaking heels and opened the door.

"Hey." Casper stared at me and didn't say anything before I waved my hands in front of his face.

"I'm sorry, wow Jane you look amazing."

"Than....." I didn't even get the chance to say thanks when Tina cut me off.

"I know she looks gorgeous ok, now go or you'll never get to dinner. I"ll leave after I finish cleaning things up." and she pushed us out.

"That's Tina, my bestfriend. I would've introduce you to her but since she so rudely kicked us out, let's go to dinner."

"Yeah, I'm starving." and opened the door for me.

**********************************************************

"Do you have reservation?"

"Yes, I made reservation for 6 tonight. It's White" His last name was White?

"Follow me." We were seated in the middle of the restaurant and I couldn't help feeling that someone was staring at me. I looked around until my eyes landed on a beautiful pair of blue eyes and those beautiful eyes belongs to Nick?

************* Why was NIck at the resturant and with who? I don't know yet so keep voting, fanning and commenting! Read chapter 5 again!!!!!! *********************