I keep losing control!

Sorry for not uploading so long but I was really busy this month and i had to go on another retreat. I also want to thank TIffanyjim for fanning! You're the best!

Jane POV

"What are you starring a....." Casper stopped asking as he saw Nick starring at us.

"Wow, what a coincident." Casper mumbled. Why does Nick have to keep ruining things for me!

*************************************************************************************************************************

One hour later

Casper and I just talked the whole time trying to get to know each other better but my mind kept drifting off to Nick and his date this evening.

"Wanna go now?" Uh? I snapped out of my thought and realized that Casper wasn't talking anymore.

"Sure, just let me go to the washroom." I quicly got up and left. As I was walking to the washroom, I was suddenly pushed against the wall by someone. What the hell! I knew who my attacked was when I looked at his eyes.

"What the hell Nick!" I yelled as I tried to get him off me but instead having him push himself against me more until our body was touching each other everywhere.

"Thought I should say hi."

"Couldn't you say hi like a normal person and get off me!" I yelled and relieved that my voice came out normal showing no emotion but anger.

"I would but this is alot better and I don't think I could keep my hands off you with you in this dress." I felt my checks burning up and looked down.

"I thought you were going to make it up for me?"

"I will but first this," and Nick had his lips pressing on mine. I tried to push him off but he kept kissing me and leaving a trail down my shoulders. I lost control as I wrap him arms around his shoulder. Why do I keep losing my control around him! He kissed me harder and I parted my lips. He started to moan and slowly hike me dress up where my panties were. I tried my best to not moan but then he rub me against my panties and I started to feel wet. I gave up trying to resist him and moan his name as he put his hand in my panties and rub against me harder.

"I should go, Casper is probably wor..." I tried to say with his lips against mine.

" I don't care, he can wait all he wants," Nick growl and squezzed my breast.

"What's taking you so long?" Nick suddenly jumped away from me as he faced the person who inturupted us.

Who was the person who inturupted them and what happens now after what Nick was just doing?

I won't upload until i get at least 5 comments and 1 vote.

Plz vomment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!