Avoid (Preview)

Here's a preview of the next chapter. Tell me if you guys like it and I'll keep writing it.

Jane

Tina found the next morning I got to school and pressed me for information.

"Tell me everything! Don't leave anything out, did you guys kiss?" asked Tina. This is going to be a long morning. I sighed and started telling her everything that happened last night except for the part where Nick and I was making out.

Nick

I grabbed my books from my locker and headed to class. On the way, I saw Jane and her friend talking and I over heard Jane telling her about what I told her.

" When I think about all the lies he told me and I didn't even suspect a thing, I don't think I will ever be able to believe what he says. I can't tell when he's lying and when he's telling the truth..." Jane stopped talking when she saw me and gave me a shy smile before she dragged her friend to class. What she said suddenly made realize how hard it'll be to get her to trust me again and I don't have much time to get her back with Casper trying to get closer to her. I want to punch him everytime I see him talking to Jane; she's mine and I"ll be damned if I let him take her away from me. My train of thought was inturrupted when the bell rang, shoot I was late and I ran to class. 

Here's what I have so far. Vote and Comment if you want me to finish writing this chapter.