Epilogue

Akira's POV

"Kyoya!!" I heard someone scream as the front door was opened by one of the servants. I froze as the light fell on me, turning to see exactly who it was. I tugged at the shirt I was wearing, wishing it was longer. It was still kind of early for Kyoya and I, so I had just went to grab a snack in one of his black button down dress shirts.

I found Tamaki froze in a running position blushing furiously, the twins looking anywhere but me, Mori and Hunny looking down respectfully. I sighed and called, "Briton!"

A door swung open and I heard, "Yes Lady Akira?"

I smiled slightly, he was my favorite for a reason. He was attentive and seemed to always be available to me. I asked, "Could you please fetch Kyoya? And tell him to grab me some shorts."

"Of course Lady Akira." He said before starting up the stairs.

After a few minutes of awkward silence and everyone looking at the ground, I cleared my throat and said, "Well this is awkward."

Tamaki's head snapped up, the blush gone and replaced by fury. He rushed forward and grabbed me by my shoulders, "What did Kyoya do to you!? Oh my little girl in the harsh clutches of the evil Kyoya! How dare he-"

He stumbled backwards after I threw my palm forward. I told him, "Tamaki-Senpai, you are too close to me when I am barely covered. Please refrain from coming near me again until Kyoya arrives."

Tamaki gulped, he knew I only talked like that when I really meant it. He nodded quickly and instead went to stand in a corner, I think it was so he could restrain himself easier, but I'm not really sure. Koaru asked, "What's taking Kyoya so long?"

I just barely stopped myself from shrugging, it would've made the shirt ride up even more. I told him, "For one he wasn't even out of our bed yet and he also has to get dressed."

I froze when I realized how that sounded, but thankfully Kyoya asked from the top of the stairs, "Akira?"

"The gangs all here so you should really hurry it up with those shorts!" I called instantly.

Just a few seconds later Kyoya was handing me shorts. I moved him in front of me, taking in his half buttoned shirt and black pants. He handed me the shorts with a raised eyebrow. In response to his unanswered question I murmured, "I was expecting to go back to bed with you, so I didn't really see the point of shorts."

Once I was basically dressed Kyoya turned to everyone else and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me into his side. He asked, "So what are you guys doing here?"

Tamaki exploded, running from his corner, "We should be asking you that!! Neither of you has answered our calls since school! That was two weeks ago!!!"

Hikaru smirked deviously and said, "I think by the way Akira was dressed, we all know what they've been doing."

Tamaki turned to him pointing at him accusingly, "Don't you dare talk about my daughter like that!!"

"Guys! Can we move on!" I finally said, exasperated by their fighting. "Not to be rude, but why are you here?"

Not long after my simple question, exactly long enough for me to put on a pair of sneakers, I was being dragged outside and down the street. I started to protest, but I just smiled and shook my head, there wouldn't be a point. Once Tamaki released my wrist I stopped, looking up at the clear blue sky. I took in a deep breath and just enjoyed the sun for a second.

I may not always like the guys, but I think I'll always love them. They changed me for the better in less than a year, more than I think anyone else could've. Then there's Kyoya, I can't even put into words all that he's done for me. One thing's for sure though, I'm happy now, for the first time in years....

"Akira! Let's go!" Tamaki called, running back towards me and picking me up.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall.

THE END