Chapter Four

Akira's POV

We had finally finished the work for the day. We had a flower viewing festival and most of the girls were all fawning over me, because I had refused to wear a kimono so I was in one of those stupid waiter outfits. I was thoroughly freaking out about the physical exams but I tried to play it cool on the outside. Everyone was fussing over Haruhi and I was trying my damnedest to figure out what the heck I could do.

I was racking my brain for what seemed like forever. I went through the next day, completely dazed. I really couldn't think about anything besides the physical exam. I mean, the host club were my best friends now and I knew I could ask them for help, but I wasn't quite ready to tell them the truth yet. I knew I would soon because I hate tricking them like this, but I just wasn't quite ready.

Before I even knew it, it was physical exam day. I was walking with Kaoru, Hikaru and Haruhi. Haruhi opened the door and I about fainted at the sight. Everything looked like it was fit for a king. I walked in with them, but the twins and Haruhi both got pulled away. Kyoya walked up to me after talking to Haruhi and said, "We have it all figured out so you can stop thinking so hard. I have a special nurse down the hall that agreed to take Haruhi's case. She works for my family so she's sworn to secrecy."

I faked a smile and said, "Great. I guess I'll come with you guys then."

"What about your exam?" He asked.

"Since I have no last name I asked and they'll be be doing my exam last." I told him, pleased with my quick thinking and trying my best to sound truthful.

"Alright, well let's watch the show first and then we can go." He told me. We walked over and stood next to Haruhi. The twins took off their shirts to have their chest measurements done and every girl standing around squealed.

Kyoya said, "See Haruhi, quite a good turn out for the day. Physical exam day is quite popular with the ladies."

I couldn't help but think, What is up with these girls? Are they all just that desperate? Haruhi was stolen again, but really that's just becoming normal. I looked towards the curtain where she was taken, out walked Tamaki with brown hair. Everyone around us was like, Isn't that Tamaki?

Kyoya explained the plan to Haruhi and everyone else. We walked her down to the office where the nurse was waiting. We left her in the room and everyone went back to the physical exam room. I had just walked in when the whole group started running out. I started to ask but Kyoya said, "No time, just follow us."

I nodded and we ran back to where Haruhi was getting measured. Tamaki ran inside first and found some guy in the room with Haruhi.

We all stepped in and the twins said, "One, good looks that attract the public eye."

Kyoya said, "Two, more wealth than you can imagine."

Mori started, "Three, Chivalry that will never be able to over look,"

Honey finished, "The hideous wickedness of this world."

Tamaki gave Haruhi his shirt and said, "That's what makes up the Ouran Host Club!"

They all chorused, "We're here, watch out!"

The guy freaked and of course told us his life story like everyone seems to want to do around here. Everyone wanted to help him and everything and Tamaki of course was the one that stepped up and helped him. Getting him a map of the schools and sending him off in the right direction.

Haruhi said, "I'm sorry about this guys but can you please leave?"

Tamaki asked why and she said, "I have to finish my physical exam."