Chapter Sixteen

Akira's POV

It wasn't until Kaoru and Hikaru closed the doors behind our last guest that I realized, I was having fun. It was nice to just walk around and talk to who ever I want whenever I want because everyone wants to talk to me. I remember my first day as a host, I loved the attention. I had forgotten that feeling in my absence, but it was wonderful. To be stared at in either envy, want or just admiration is a huge confidence boost.

I felt an arm slip around my waist and I turned, expecting to see Kyoya. So when I saw Koaru, I jumped. I asked, "Koaru?"

He smirked and then Hikaru appeared on my other side, his arm around my shoulders. I asked, "Guys seriously, what's up?"

They started dragging me to the changing rooms and they said, "You're going to be our doll."

I started panicking when they were dragging me. I moved against them but they just wouldn't let go, no matter what I did. I said, "Hikaru, Koaru, let go!"

"No." They said simply.

"Yes!" I yelled at them. I kept on fighting against them, but they just wouldn't let go.

I felt a hard pull on my waist, but it didn't hurt. I was pulled from Koaru and Hikaru, and into Tamaki's arms. He wrapped an arm around my waist and put a hand to the back of my head, much like a father should. He said lowly to the twins, "We'll deal with this later."

Tamaki easily swung me up into his arms, carrying me bridal style like he's done so many time these last few weeks. Whenever Kyoya wasn't around or Tamaki just got to me first, he would pick me up and calm me down. Tamaki said softly, "Don't worry about those two, they'll be dealt with."

I nodded and asked, "Why wouldn't they just let go?"

"You know them, always causing trouble." He answered smiling slightly, only seeing the good in everyone like always.

I smiled slightly, Tamaki's views were so childish, but refreshing. A lot of times he reminds me that not everyone in the world is bad, that there are decent people and everyone deserves a chance. I mean the childish games he makes us play are a little over the top for a lot of the other members, but I love them. I'm much like Tamaki, I didn't have a normal childhood and I enjoy just messing around with everyone now. Making new memories to replace the old ones. Tamaki shifted me to one arm like I weighed nothing and opened the door. I asked, "Tamaki-Senpai? Where are we going?"

Tamaki shut the door and cradled me again. He said, "Outside, we're playing tag but it wasn't that fun. That's when I realized you were missing."

"Oh, I'm glad it wasn't fun then." I said. Tamaki nodded with a small smile and I saw blue sky above us finally.

I started to ask him to set me down, but he suddenly shifted his hold on me and then started running. I let out a noise of surprise and Tamaki laughed lightly before calling out, "Hey guys! Look who I found!"

Tamaki turned a corner and everyone came into view, they were all just standing around. Tamaki tripped suddenly and he flew forward, as soon as he hit the ground I was thrown from his arms. I flipped instinctively in mid air and landed on my feet, the momentum making me skid back. There was a shocked moment of silence before I burst out laughing, it was just too perfect! And Tamaki's face right now! Oh my god it's just too much!!

Suddenly Haruhi was fluttering about me worriedly. I sat a hand on her shoulder and calmed myself enough to just smile. I said, "Haruhi I'm fine really, but you should check on Tamaki-senpai."

"That baka just threw you!!" She exclaimed in disbelief.

I nodded, the huge smile still in place because it refused to leave, "Yeah, after he saved me from being abducted by Hikaru and Koaru. Just go check on him, it was an accident anyway."