CHAPTER SEVEN: Dream Or Reality?

Sorry about not uploading for so long :')

Enjoy !

Xx 

~~Dean's P.O.V~~

Soft pleasurable grunts escaped me as my new slut continued pleasing my member. I don't remember her name.. Michi...Micht..Macy.. Something with a 'M'. Who cares?

I had picked her up at the bar shortly after soccer practice had ended. She was short, at 5'2''. Didn't even have much of a figure. The only reason that I chose her was because of her blonde hair. It wasn't nearly as shiny, or the same tone as Amy's, but it would work.

Being the captain of the School Soccer Team benefitted me quite well. Apart from the looks, fitness and popularity, it also secured me a chance to get into Bradford (Just a random name !) with a full scholarship.

Lots of thoughts were running through my mind, the upcoming soccer match, the math test that we we're supposed to have tomorrow...and then my thoughts drifted off to Amy. Her pretty blonde hair, her eyes, her pink lips. I remember that night. She had been drunk, but I wasn't. I was just intoxicated by my ego and the bet.

Amy hates me for what I've done. Hell I fucking hate myself too. But it was the best night of my life, until she woke up. She was the only one that had seen my nice side, in her unconcious state.  

Something was horribly wrong. I could feel it in my gut. It was a feeling that consumed every fibre of my being, and I did not like that feeling one bit.

I called on Amy's cell. Noone answered. I had taken her number from Ella, who surprisingly didn't have a problem giving it to me. Ella and Amy hadn't talked in a long time now, ever since that night.

Suddenly, the blonde head that was giving me head (< lol) seemed to repel me. I found it disgusting. I did not want her. Grabbing her by the hair, I pulled her face to mine. A sneer made it's way onto my face as I pushed her away.

"Get Out." , I calmly ordered her. As she began to protest I pushed her out of the door and slammed it shut. I could hear heels clicking across the floor as she walked out of my house. 

A knock on the door captured my attention. I gripped the door handle, ready to punch the blonde slut  I had just thrown out. I looked out, there was noone there. I felt a tug on my pants. I looked down to see my little brother, hanging from my leg.

His cute face cheekily smiled up at me, and I couldn't help but smile back. "Hey sammy. What'cha here for?" "I saw the swut leaving your room." I smiled at him. He was trying to say slut. Mom would kill me for this. I was influencing the poor lad. "Hey hey hey! Don't say that around mom, she'll crack your skull", I threatened him. "No. She'll cwack your's for teaching me the word", he grinned.

We both decided to get some ice cream. Once we were at there, I orded for us both and told Sam to go sit. The smell of perfume intoxicated me. It was a disgusting smell that made me want to vomit. I knew it was Megan before I even turned around.

My guess was further corrected when she slid her arms around my torso and began kissing my neck. "Deeaan", she moaned into my neck and I made faces at the wall that I was now facing.

I could see Sam laughing. I begged him to come help me. He dragged his tiny little body up to us and bashed his ice cream cone into Megan's ass. Megan began moaning louder before the cold ice cream reached her ass.

And then hell broke loose!

Using her moment of weakness, I grabbed Sammy and we ran through the door. Laughter erupted from us as people turned around and began looking at us.

Xx

I had just dropped Sam at home and decided to take a walk. I was walking by the park. The place where I'd first seen Amy. She was 10. She was wearing a pink dress. Sitting all alone on the swing, her feet weren't touching the ground. She was too short. She still is. I crept up behind her and began pushing her. I leaned against the wall as more memories crept into my conscious mind.

Suddenly the world started spinning. I gripped the wall, sticking to it for support. I slid to the ground holding my head. I could see darkness. And in the vast abyss, amongst the darkness, I could see my Amy. Bloody, bruised and whimpering on the floor. And what shocked me, was that I could see was a hand, pointing downwards at her head, and a gun.

I could not move my arm, could not tear away the gun that was about to take Amy's life. My finger slid across the cold triger. I shut my eyes, trying to stop the tears that were making their way onto my cheeks. I tried moving my fingers, but they wouldn't bulge. And then BANG !

I breathed out..relieved. The gun had not fired. It was just the sound. I fell to my knees near Amy. She looked up, her eyes wide. I reached out to hold her in my arms, but with each try, the distance between us seemed to increase until she started dissapearin from my sight. A painful tug in my hear brought my to the ground, my heart thumping loudly in my chest..