CHAPTER SIX: Movie, followed by a dose of torture.

~~Amy's P.O.V~~

When school was over, Blane decided to come over to my house. After I took a shower and changed, we went to the movies. It was a friday night after all. We decided to watch "Saw VI". Getting the popcorn and drinks we got into our seats. "I hate you for this. You know I hate horror movies!" I whisper-shouted at him. To my utter embarassment, he started laughing at me, earning him a smack on the back of the head. "OWW!" he exclaimed, and I smirked as I nudged him in the ribs. And throughout the movie, I was either covering my eyes, or hiding in Blane's chest.

~~Blane's P.O.V~~

I was at Amy's place. I felt so relieved after telling her that I was gay. I hadn't told anyone before. As she changed I thought about what she had said about Dean. He had no idea what he was losing. She loved him, I knew this because she had never ever liked anyone before. I wanted to punch him, he did not have any right to have taken her virginity. I would have punched him but I wasn't that strong. I made a promise to myself, 'No matter what happens, I'll keep her happy. She will never cry again.' I smiled at the thought. 

>At the movies

She kept on gripping my arm throughout the movie, and my now my hand was black and blue. Once the movie was over, we went out of the hall. We were about to get into the car, when she fainted into my arms.

~~Amy's P.O.V~~

After the movie, we were just heading out when my head started hurting. I brought my hand up to my head onto to be sucked into darkness. My body went limp as my eyes closed. All I could hear was the sound of Blane's car starting before my body shut down completely. 

When I opened my eyes, I was in a white room. I looked around, but I could see noone. I spoke, but no words came out. I shook my head, confused, and tried to speak again, but again, it was silent. Suddenly I could see a silhouette walking towards me. I tried to move, but I couldn't. As the shadow moved closer, I stared in awe. The person standing in front of me.. was me. I gaped, surprised. I stood there, staring at myself. Our clothes were different, she had my old hair, without the red streaks. I moved my hand, to touch the old version of me. As soon as my hand came in contact, she vapourized, slowly disappearing into a fragment of my imagination. 

Suddenly everything changed. It was dark. I looked down at myself to see my outfit had changed. I was now in a red bustier, with long black boots and black shorts. I looked too slutty. And then, it became hot. Too hot for me to bare with. I screamed out as my skin started burning, my eyes watered and my lips drew blood from where I had subconciously been biting it. And then my body started to ache. It felt like I was being whipped. It hurt. And I could feel my skin bruising. And then I fell to the floor. As I looked up, I saw his face...Dean. And he looked down at me, with such hatred. I whimpered as he drew a gun. Pointing at my head, he pressed the trigger..and BANG!!

Xx

Was Amy really shot?

What is Blane thinking?

Does Dean hate Amy?

What happens next ?

Read further to find out ;)