CHAPTER TWO: Hangover, School, Impure Intentions.

"Aaaaaaaaah!" A very loud scream could be heard all over the house, shortly followed by a loud bump. When I looked back again hoping that this was a nightmare, I was proven wrong. There he was, in all his naked glory, DEAN RIDER, senior, player, and my first, lying on the ground with an adorable confused face and the sheets barely covering his body. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?”, I screamed at him trying to cover myself. I remembered fragments of last night. I remember losing my virginity because I was drunk! I remembered that my first time wasn’t perfect. A few tears leaked out of my eyes. I wrapped the sheets around me and got up, but it hurt. I was very sore. I tried finding my clothes and somehow got dressed. Without a word, I headed out the door.

Once I was out of the house I leaned on the wall thinking of what I’d done. I slid down, my throat paining, my head throbbing, and my lungs running out of air. I was breaking down. I felt warm hands grip me, and a familiar smell hit my nose. I sobbed, choking, and dug deeper into the person, not caring who it was. When I was stable, I pushed the person off me. Getting one look at the face, my hand automatically moved and before I knew it, a loud slap was placed on his cheek, which was now turning red. “Don’t touch me!”, I said with venom I didn’t know I could feel. I got up, fixing my dress before I headed towards the shop nearby. I purchased a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. Lighting it up I brought it to my lips. As I inhaled, I felt like coughing, but I held it in, slowly exhaling. It didn’t feel so bad. I couldn’t be bothered to go home, so I headed to school, in my dirty clothes, wearing my dirty self. I didn’t bother checking the time, I didn’t bother with anything. I felt empty. I felt sick.

Entering my maths class, the familiar smell hit my nose again. It was him. The teacher called out my name; I turned to him and shrugged, not hearing what he said. I grabbed the empty seat, staring ahead blankly. And then class started, the teacher droned on and I tuned him out, but what got to me were the whispers. “Look at the skank, she did it with Dean last night” “I heard she had a threesome” “No way, Dean must’ve done something, she’s too innocent” “She’s just a slut. She must’ve begged him. I mean look at her, she’s pathetic and ugly.” I listened to them, crying on the inside, but on the outside, I was calm, so calm that it scared me. This wasn’t me. I wasn’t this hard, I wasn’t this strong, I was weak. I didn’t take words well. As the class continued, so did my strength. By the end I had already decided I didn’t care anymore. When class ended, I turned back, smiled and said, “You whores, I did not beg him, he’s scum, I was drunk and bored, and I’m way prettier and hotter than all of you combined so just fuck off.” And with another smile, I was off, but not before I looked at Dean and let it slip. I let him see the hurt I was going through, thinking that he cared. Boy was I wrong.

I didn’t feel like studying today. So I decided to bunk. I went to the football field and sat there, pulling out another cigarette and popping it into my mouth. And then the school football team showed up. For the first time I noticed how hot a few of them were. Getting up and brushing my dress I walked towards them. A few of them were juniors, and the only one of the seniors who I knew was the one I hated, Dean. Walking past them and out of the field I made sure to sway my hips as I went. I was loving this new power I was feeling inside.

Within a few days, I started noticing more changes in me. I didn’t feel like doing any of the things I usually did. I didn’t talk to my parents, I didn’t talk to Ella, hell I hadn’t even seen her after that night. And the worst part is that I didn’t even care. My outfits started to get sluttier, and when I wasn’t satisfied, I’d gotten my hair coloured. I now had red streaks. My tongue was pierced, and my belly button too, and my shirts started going above my belly button, showing off the silver ring. Within a few days, I had gone from innocent junior, to junior slut. My only competition was Megan, who I hated. I had allowed myself to become like her. But the worst was yet to come.

It was a Monday. A week had passed after that night. I woke up and was out of the house in a black bustier and green shorts, with my black leather boots. With my phone in my hand and a cigarette in my mouth, I went to the bus stop. Barely reaching in time I got aboard the bus. Getting strange looks from people I smirked and took a seat. The bus ride was quite uneventful. Once we reached school, I walked off the bus.

On my way I saw Dean with Megan, and my blood began to boil. I could see Ryan’s eyes on me. He was Dean’s best friend. I walked over to them and stood before Ryan, a seductive smirk upon my lips. I could see Ryan’s eyes lace with lust. “Why are you here?”, Megan sneered at me. I guess she was threatened by the attention I was getting. “Buzz off Megan”, I told her calmly, and I could tell she was pissed. She shoved me, making me crash into Ryan and he wrapped his hands around my waist. I felt disgusted, I didn’t want his hands on me. But I played along. “Ryan, Megan’s hurting me”, I pouted, making Ryan turn to Megan and say  “Back off Megan. Go fuck Dean.” At which Dean replied, “Not a bad idea Ryan, how about a good shag before school, what say Megan?” The slut simply smirked and kissed him, leading him away, leaving Ryan with me. He started kissing my neck and biting on it. I wanted to push him off, but my new self wouldn’t let me. He dragged me into the school and to an empty classroom, locking the doors and shutting the drapes. Picking me up and banging me against the table the proceeded to tear my clothes apart, and doing as he pleased. I did not stop him, I did not moan, I laid there as he dirtied my innocent body, once more.

Once he was done he pulled me by the hair, making my mouth impure. When he was done, he pushed me away, and walked out. I was felt there, alone, feeling lonely and miserable. Just dressing up, I failed to hear someone sneak up behind me. Only until they had their arms wrapped around me, one on my breasts and the other touching my most private area, causing me to gasp out in surprise. I managed to look at the person, it was Damien. A friend of Dean’s. “Slut! How about you do me now? You’re mine remember it. ” he whispered, shoving his hard member into my delicate womanhood. Once again I was left alone. This time I successfully dressed up. As I headed out of the classroom a few tears escaped my eyes, which went unnoticed by the world, but one person noticed them, from far away.

Who is this person? Read on to find out XD

Please leave your comments and do come back :)