CHAPTER THREE: The Stranger.

• Dedicated to Arsee Gill

To the few readers that I have, please leave your comments. I know my story isn't that interesting but I would love to get enough viewers. Please do read it.

~~Somebody’s P.O.V~~

I had just watched Amy walk out of the classroom. It pained me to see the tear that fell from her beautiful eyes. She did not deserve this pain. She deserved to be happy and I was going to make sure of it. I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and crashed into a hard chest. Before I knew it, I was on the ground, on my butt and I heard laughter. “What the hell Derek?”,   I screamed up at him. Derek was my best friend. He was a senior, whereas I was the same age as Amy.

I watched as Amy went out to the garden, and I followed her. I could hear Derek calling out to me in the background but at the moment all I cared about was Amy. As I followed her I could hear a few sobs escape her mouth. Gathering up my courage I reached out to touch her shoulder. She jerked the minute I made contact with her skin. I could tell she was surprised. When she turned back my breath was caught in my throat. Her eyes were red and her lips all swollen. But she still looked so beautiful. Tears continued to flow from her eyes and down her cheeks. Her eyes grew wide upon realising what was happening, she rushed to clear her face of any evidence that she had been crying. I simply smiled and pulled her close to me. She did not refuse; instead she buried herself into my arms. We stood there; I stroked her hair and let her sob in my chest.

~~Amy’s  P.O.V~~

I did not know who this person was. I didn’t know why he was holding me. I knew that I needed this right now. The real me, she needed someone. I could feel him stroke my hair, whispering calm, soothing words into my ears while I continued to sob, dry sobs which no longer relieved me of my pain. They only seemed to hurt me more. I slowly started to pull back and cleared my eyes. I smiled at my saviour. “Umm..I’m sorry”, I stuttered, giving him an apologetic smile . He smiled back, not saying anything, and held my hand, and squeezed it.

He started walking back into the school and I could feel myself following him. He led me into a classroom. My eyes widened as realisation struck me. ‘He wants to have sex with you’, the voice inside my head laughed at me. I could feel my body struggling against his grip as I tried to loosen his hand. It didn’t work. Once we were inside the classroom, he locked the doors and came close to me. I closed my eyes and turned my face, hoping that he’d go away and leave me alone. He came closer to me and I could feel his breath on my cheek. I shut my eyes tight. I felt soft lips touch my cheek and my eyes fluttered open in amazement. I looked at him, a look of surprise overcoming my features. “I’m not going to hurt you.”, he whispered softly.  He reached into his pockets and pulled out a napkin, wiping my tears and the mascara that had slipped down my face. “Wh-why?”, I asked him.  He didn’t reply. He simply smiled. Kissed my cheek and walked out.

I gathered myself and ran out the door after him, only to find an empty hallway. I looked right, I turned left, my long hair flowing behind me as I ran towards the left side. I could faintly hear doors opening and student walking out of their classrooms as I ran, trying to find the mysterious guy. ‘I never got to know his name’ I told myself sadly. I stopped when I decided it was a hopeless cause. I was standing in front of the girl’s washroom. I pushed back the door and went inside, it was empty. I looked at myself in the mirror. The girl staring back at me, seemed so broken, so dirty. It wasn’t me. It was the bad side, the side that Dean created. My hands moved up on their own accord and before I knew it, the mirror was smashed and my knuckles bleeding. As blood dripped onto the white marble floor, a cynical laugh escaped my lips. I splashed water on my face, as the tears continued to fall, it was disgusting me, how weak and pathetic I had become. I grabbed as many tissues as I could, dabbing them on my eyes, first softly, then roughly, until my eyes began to burn. But the tears didn’t stop. I composed myself. Fixing my clothes, face and hair until I was decent enough to face the world. 

~~ Somebody's P.O.V ~~

I had to quickly disappear before Amy found me. I watched her go into the girls’ washroom. I decided she should be alone for some time. I headed on to my next class. I groaned seeing that I had Math. I would worry about Amy later. For now I had to worry about Mr. Petterson. I was late for the 3rd time this week. 

X_X 

Sorry if it's short and uninteresting, I just wanted to add a little cute-ness after all the negative things happening to her. Please read, comment and vote :)