chapter 6

After singing our original, I decided to take a short break for a few minutes. Since I took a massive lunch I decided to just drink a coffee. I went to Starbucks and decided to try out the caramel macchiato that Ally likes while I’m waiting for Josh to show up from his photo shoot. Ally didn’t want to come with me because of her dislike towards Josh. She scoffed at me when I said that I was meeting with Josh at Starbucks. I was sitting at the table outside of the shop when I saw him. He was wearing the cardigan I gave him for his birthday which I must admit looked good on him. He smiled at me while I handed him his espresso. He kisses me on the lips briefly I wanted more contact because I missed him. I pouted at him and he laughed hugging me.

“I love you so much,” he said making me warm all over

“I love you too and I missed you,” I said pulling away from the hug to look at him. God help me he is so cute. I saw a couple of girls turn around, I sighed and took a sip from my mug.

“So how was work?” he said as he sat down

“Oh tiring. Ally and I made 4 cakes and fifty cupcakes plus we sang for about 4 hours,” I groaned and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Wow, I bet your cake tastes wonderful. I can’t forget its taste the moment you decided to make me one. I’m jealous of the costumer who gets to taste your creation quite frankly,” he said.

I laughed and playfully slapped his thigh. “Oh get over it. I’ll make you one I promise after dad unground us. Besides you could always go there and pretend to eat there and order my cake,”

“How about tomorrow? And I get to hear your angelic voice again!” he said grabbing my shoulder making me face his excited expression. He is so cute. I can barely stop myself from kissing him.

“Sure. It’s a date then,” I said stealing a kiss.

“Oh you think you’re the only one to steal a kiss from me?” he said his eyes getting darker as he slowly leaned in. He kissed me softly, full of care and love that made me warm all over as I kissed him back. I pulled away from him and stared deeply into his eyes as he looked at my lovingly.  I heard someone cleared their throat. I turned around to see One Direction standing behind us. They were all smiling at us except Zayn who looked away and began tapping on his blackberry furiously.

“Hey guys! Fancy seeing you here again,” I said hugging each of them.

“Yeah, Liam here wanted have a coffee before we head over to Nando’s I’m quite hungry,” Niall laughed.

“Well, let me introduced you to my boyfriend, Josh Poller,” I said motioning to Josh

“Oh the one—,” Harry started. I glared at him before he could blurt out the real reason why we are grounded.

“And babe they are the One Direction which I assume you already knew. That’s Niall, Harry, Liam, Zayn and Louis,” I said pointing to each of them. Josh shook their hand.

“Lovely meeting you here, I quite like you music. Your voices complement each other,” Josh said.

“Thanks mate, I would like to say that your body looks nice too but that would come out weird,” Louis laughed along with the boys. I laughed at how wrong it sounded.

“Well I guess we should be going now, sorry for interrupting you,” Zayn cleared his throat.

“Oh we didn’t mind. See you around I guess,” Josh said.

After they said their goodbyes, the lads put up their hoodies to avoid being mobbed by girls. Josh and I talked about the most random things occasionally being interrupted by girls asking for an autograph from Josh and pictures with us. I didn’t mind though. He has to please his fans so that he could keep up his job.