chapter 2

"No, no, no,no!" I groaned and clutched my hair.

"Amen to that sistah!" Louis chuckled. Making the whole situation seem like a big joke. But it's not.

"What will you do? What will Josh say? Surely he would misunderstand this whole thing. Come to think of it, he will of course because he's a jerk," Ally mocked a horror. I glared at her to shut her up. Of course he would hate Josh, she's always saying he's a jerk and I’m stupid to have fallen for a player like him. But she's wrong though, Josh changed for me. He said he loves me and would never do anything to hurt me.

"Who's Josh?" Liam asked

"Josh? As in Josh Poller? The male model a.k.a the hottest player?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows for confirmation.

"More like cheater," I heard Ally mumble. He's not a cheater though but he was a player; I wonder why Ally thinks he's a cheater.

"Yes, Harry. The one and only. And he's my boyfriend Liam," a sigh escaped my lips. There's going to be a lot of explaining to do. To be honest, the reason why we came here in Paris is for me to spend time with Josh and make up with him. We had a huge fight a week before because I never had time for him due to my busy schedule and to top with it I was in a bad mood because dad decided to give me and Ally a little project. So things were kind of not good. We made up of course but Josh had to go home and catch the next flight because his dad collapsed. Ally and I decided to finish up the remaining days we have before going home. I could feel another fight coming. I sighed again. This would be our fourth fight for the month.

“Ohh,” the boys said at the same time. I didn’t bother to look up.

“So do you also have a boyfriend Ally?” Niall asked nonchalantly. I laughed mentally as I imagine how Ally would wrap Niall around her fingers. My dear cousin here is the biggest player, she dates different guy every week. Jealous girls call her a slut, a bitch and other horrid names but she never let it get through her and besides she’s still a virgin like I am.   She hasn’t been in a serious relationship and I think it’s because she’s afraid of commitment. Before I  met Josh, I was like Ally, I date different guys every two months.  

“Nope, just broke up with him,” Ally said popping the p.

“You want to talk about it?” Niall asked with a concerned expression. Ally shared about her break up to Niall as if she was hurt and she’s moved on. Oh she’s moved on alright. I didn’t listen to their conversation because I know Ally will just gush about it later. I stayed silent as the boys talked about the photo shoot they just had.

“Where do you want to go?” the driver asked with a thick French accent.

“Can we go shopping? We need to change our clothes so no one will recognize us,” Ally said looking around for confirmation. I wonder how she heard the driver. They were so engrossed in their conversation obviously getting to know each other.

“The Mall it is!” Harry pumped his hand in the air and smiled revealing his dimples.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah!” Louis danced in his seat beside Liam.

I forgot to tell you how we’re seated. So Niall’s seated near the door followed by Ally, then me and then Zayn.  Across Niall is Liam followed by Louis and then Harry who was leaning by the window with his right leg over Louis’ lap.

“Stop dancing Louis! You still owe me for this trip,” Liam grunted and proceeded to close his eyes.

“But you enjoyed it. You’re such a sissy,” Louis pinched his cheek and stretched it causing Liam’s eyes to shot open.