chapter 5

After dressing in black skinny jeans, a top with a free hugs print on it, a pair of vans and a coat to protect me from the cold morning of London I knocked on Ally’s door. “Ally let’s go! We’re gonna be late. We’re grounded so no car, remember?”

I heard Ally’s muffled reply and proceeded to go to my room to get my acoustic guitar. Ally likes to use my guitar for an unknown reason. As I got out of the room I was greeted with a smile by Ally.

“Good morning,” she was wearing faded skinny jeans with a brown belt, matching brown leather boots, a shirt with an Eiffel Tower print on it, and a leather jacket. Well at least someone looks good this morning.

“Let’s go I want to stop by Starbucks and get a steaming hot cappuccino,” I said slinging over the guitar case on my left while my sling bag was on my right.

Ally hailed a cab since I was bringing the guitar. A few or more minutes later we arrived at the nearest Starbucks to our work place.  After paying the driver we got off the cab and went inside Starbucks instantly filling our nose with the wonderful aroma of coffee. My craving for a hot cappuccino suddenly skyrocketed. The waiting line looked long and the shop was full of people trying to have caffeine in their system. I waited for my turn while texting sweet-nothings with Josh which made me smile.

Good morning beautiful. I love you xx- Josh

Good morning handsome. just going to grab a cappuccino before heading to work. Love you too xx-H

After I sent Josh my message my phone went off. Josh called to ask why I have to work and told him what happened last night excluding the part where my dad said he didn’t like Josh and probably the real reason why we’re grounded.

“Good morning welcome to Starbucks, what can I get you?” a pretty cashier asked. She had bluish green eyes just like Harry’s.

“Good morning too. I would like a venti cappuccino with extra whipped cream for Holly and a venti  caramel macchiato for Ally,” I said with a smile. She repeated my order to confirm that she got my order right. After paying for our drinks, I waited for our drinks but before I took a step I heard a familiar husky voice.

“Hello stranger,” I turned around to see Zayn smiling at me and a smirking Harry beside him.

“Boys!! What are you doing here?” I asked surprised by their sudden appearance. But in reality I was kind of excited that I met Zayn. I mean come on, how often do you see such a handsome face at 7 am?

“Uhh, buying coffee,” Zayn said sarcastically.

“Wow, I didn’t know that. Thank you for that brand new information,” I said playing along with him. He smiled. The sex god bloody smiled. I think I don’t need a hot coffee to warm me. He already did the favor.

“We have an early meeting with Simon today just a couple of blocks away,” Harry said rolling his eyes at us. Thank god he didn’t notice the blush on my face.

“What are you doing here? So early in the morning?” Zayn asked looking behind me, “with a guitar”

“I .. umm, this is Ally’s umm she uhh,” I stuttered scanning my mind for a good excuse.  I don’t want to tell them that I’m working in a restaurant. The last thing I want is an annoying group of audience while Ally and I are singing.

“I wanted to have the strings replaced and I kind of dragged Holly out of her bed which explains the lack of fashion she has now,” Ally said backing me up as I exhaled in relief ignoring her insult about my awesome sense of fashion style note the sarcasm there. I was not insulted by the way